Moosejaw Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moosejaw

1 Interview Review

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moosejaw in September 2017.

Interview

I was initially impressed that I had applied online one night, and the next day I received an email to set up a phone screening time. I think I talked on the phone with a recruiter the next day, so it seemed like a quick and organized process on their part. We had a good conversation; I was asked both soft skills questions and some about my experience in the administrative type of work that would transfer to this role. I was told that I would hear back within a week whether or not I would proceed to an in-person interview. A week passes, I email the recruiter to ask if I needed to do anything else. They apologized profusely for not letting me know that the HR manager who would be determining who to proceed with was out of town that whole week and would be back the next Monday, and then they'd deliberate. It's been about 3 weeks now after that email.

I know hiring processes can take several weeks, but it is frustrating to be told specific timelines of hearing back, even if you will not be selected to proceed, and then have those timelines repeatedly come and go with nothing. Even my intro level human resources classes lay out decent structure for a hiring process that is a little more organized than this.

The position has been removed from their website, so I'm sure they have filled it by now. They just ought to do what they say they will, or not say anything at all.

Interview Questions

• If you could have a drink in your hand and be anywhere in the world, what drink would it be and where would you go?   Answer Question