Morales Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Morales Group

1.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morales Group (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Application, short interview, drug test, employment verification then wait on background for 48hrs. After all of the screening and background info came back, they called me and told me where and when to report.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none

Payroll Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morales Group (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line, was called in for interview. I was asked about previous experience for the position. I was told I was a good fit for the position. I was told about pay and benefits and was given a tour of the office. I was also told I was recommended and I would have second interview with Tom and Jackie. I followed up after a few days, heard nothing. Did the same a week later, was told they would let me know, "later". Called left message with payroll manager about position. I have heard nothing back, it has been another week. Very disappointing and unprofessional in my opinion to tell someone something and not follow through. If things changed, tell the person

Warehouse Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morales Group (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied with an online job site. Was called for an interview within 2 days. I was sent for a simple drug test. I was given the results in a sealed envelope to take back to the job site. There was a review period of about half a hour. I filled out paperwork for about half an hour more. I was then given a work assignment to start 3 days after.

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions about attention to details, computer software knowledge, attendance, and transportation reliability.   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Information Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morales Group (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview is done with a Morales Group person as a staffing agency, based on a third party client need . The process took a day , then I was sent to the work site of the third party client where I was trained for the client services.

Interview Questions

• Past Customer Services experience, or transferred skills from previous position involving high contact with the public . The ability to balance the customary needs with the overall daily operating procedure.   1 Answer