Moravia Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Music Localization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First is one file that includes the task of translation and creative writing.

The second stage is phone screening discussing about the playlist.

Later, the client abruptly required me to submit writing samples so I did three writing samples, one about film and two about music.

The final stage is on-site trial that took 3hr at the client facility.

Time management seems important for this final stage although I don't know specifically the reason behind why I am rejected.

Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A phone call with a human resources asking about my experience and linguistic abilities. After that, I had to pass a linguistic test at home and then on site. It was a very nice experience, people are there to help you.

Music Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide.

Interview

Total in 3 stage, first is the Writing test about the role responsibilities, then Online interview asking more questions about the writing tests, and other related area, last stage is going to client for onsite try-out

QA Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Test by email. Do the rest. Answer all the relative questions on paper within time limitation. You can use all the resources such as books, internet. And after finish those questions send the answers back to check.

Linguistic Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Monterey, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I talked to the HR person but I was not asked questions. The interview was not for gauging my language or other skills. It was rather for confirming my working for the company.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

An Argentinian guy contacted me after I submitted my resume. His explanation about the interviewing process was quite vague. He mentioned I would have paid on-site test if I passed a translation test at the beginning. However, after I passed the translation test, he changed his words and told me there is another online interview session before having an on-site interview. He even flaked on me for the online interview session and another recruiter who didn't know anything about the discussion about the second interview between the first recruiter and me took over the interview 10 minutes before the scheduled interview time. I couldn't finish the interview because of technical difficulty, and had to wait for 3 weeks to get another interview.

Localization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online for a job doing localization for the client's streaming music service and was asked to fill out a test online.
    Then once I passed it, I interviewed with one of Moravia's people via Skype. The interviewer was overseas so I had to interview at an odd hour.
    After passing the brief interview, I was asked to visit the office of the client for an in-person test.
    I had a brief conversation with some of the managers at the client's office, but I was hired based on my knowledge rather than on my personality.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in the music space?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hold out for a higher hourly rate if you can. The client pays Moravia big bucks for your time and you are getting less than half of what Moravia is billing the client.

Bilingual QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 4 steps in the interview: 1. Linguistic test 2. Online test 3. One-on-one interview 4. Onsite tryout. There was a time limit for all the tests and you have to finish them on time. You must pass the linguistic test to get to further steps.

Interview Questions

Interview

It's very short as I was referred by a client that I used to work with in the same project they are recruiting.
    It's basically just go through the resume.Interview was quick and easy. Asked about computer skills, office skills, ability to follow instructions and report technical data.

QA Tester - Onsite - Cupertino Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I successfully passed all the interviews (included the last one-day try-out) but then something went wrong and today, after more than one month, I still have to know IF and WHEN I'll be able to start. What pissed me off the most is the lack of information and support I received after problems arose.
    I sent to them several emails over the last few weeks and in exchange I received only few vague answers saying that the position isn't available anymore, without explaining the "why".
    Even worst, they are keep posting the same job position I originally applied to on LinkedIn! I'm trying my best to understand what is going on but they don't seem to care about my concerns.
    I hope they will realize that what they are doing isn't fair at all, specially with the phony LinkedIn post the are keep promoting as available.

Interview Questions

• During the try-out no direct questions, only several exercises to complete within the whole day.   Answer Question