Moravia Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.5

QA Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Test by email. Do the rest. Answer all the relative questions on paper within time limitation. You can use all the resources such as books, internet. And after finish those questions send the answers back to check.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

An Argentinian guy contacted me after I submitted my resume. His explanation about the interviewing process was quite vague. He mentioned I would have paid on-site test if I passed a translation test at the beginning. However, after I passed the translation test, he changed his words and told me there is another online interview session before having an on-site interview. He even flaked on me for the online interview session and another recruiter who didn't know anything about the discussion about the second interview between the first recruiter and me took over the interview 10 minutes before the scheduled interview time. I couldn't finish the interview because of technical difficulty, and had to wait for 3 weeks to get another interview.

Localization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online for a job doing localization for the client's streaming music service and was asked to fill out a test online.
    Then once I passed it, I interviewed with one of Moravia's people via Skype. The interviewer was overseas so I had to interview at an odd hour.
    After passing the brief interview, I was asked to visit the office of the client for an in-person test.
    I had a brief conversation with some of the managers at the client's office, but I was hired based on my knowledge rather than on my personality.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in the music space?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hold out for a higher hourly rate if you can. The client pays Moravia big bucks for your time and you are getting less than half of what Moravia is billing the client.

Bilingual QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 4 steps in the interview: 1. Linguistic test 2. Online test 3. One-on-one interview 4. Onsite tryout. There was a time limit for all the tests and you have to finish them on time. You must pass the linguistic test to get to further steps.

Interview Questions

Interview

It's very short as I was referred by a client that I used to work with in the same project they are recruiting.
    It's basically just go through the resume.Interview was quick and easy. Asked about computer skills, office skills, ability to follow instructions and report technical data.

QA Tester - Onsite - Cupertino Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I successfully passed all the interviews (included the last one-day try-out) but then something went wrong and today, after more than one month, I still have to know IF and WHEN I'll be able to start. What pissed me off the most is the lack of information and support I received after problems arose.
    I sent to them several emails over the last few weeks and in exchange I received only few vague answers saying that the position isn't available anymore, without explaining the "why".
    Even worst, they are keep posting the same job position I originally applied to on LinkedIn! I'm trying my best to understand what is going on but they don't seem to care about my concerns.
    I hope they will realize that what they are doing isn't fair at all, specially with the phony LinkedIn post the are keep promoting as available.

Interview Questions

• During the try-out no direct questions, only several exercises to complete within the whole day.   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview is very fast just with question by email. After that they send you a test. After the test you have no chance to explain anything even if thaler are wrong about it. The test is about translation and finding mistakes in you mother language.
    They are not open to listen about your answers.

Interview Questions

• About your experience, allow to work US of already take the test there or another company. If you are available anytime also to sign NDA.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide in January 2016.

Interview

A translation/correction test to do at home. When passed, Skype interview and finally tryout at the client site. After the tryout it can take forever until they call you for the training... They don't tell you what you can expect.

Interview Questions

• It's just a test of finding out mistakes and translating   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, they offered a 30 usd per hour rate and I did not negotiate

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially applied for role in November 2014 and had initial interview with hiring manager over a glass of wine at a nearby cafe. Was informed shortly afterwards by HR that the position was on hold.

Was contacted again by hiring manager six months later to see if I was still interested. I said yes. I met with three other team members by phone and was offered the job via email with no discussion before about any of the terms.

HR manager called me unexpectedly the next day and asked to review any questions I had. Many of them she punted to the hiring manager. I then met with the hiring manager to review my questions about the role and negotiate some terms. The final offer arrived without mention to a couple of the items the hiring manager and I discussed. I nevertheless accepted the offer verbally to the HR manager and asked to have the remaining two items in writing (an email confirmation would suffice) and would send the contract back after that. My offer was rescinded six hours later, citing a loss of the client but I think it's because I asked for two verbal promises to be put in writing.

Interview Questions

• Not a structured interview. Informal, career conversation format.   Answer Question

Bilingual Music Enthusiast Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moravia Worldwide (Cupertino, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an e-mail from a recruiter at Moravia including a playlist and a creative writing task. Within a week the task was reviewed and we had a video interview. It was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Discussion about a received playlist: Your opinion - Any missing artist, any artist that shouldn't be in the list, any missing music genre?
      What music genre do you listen to, what artists, who is your current favorite artist and describe his/her music.
      Answer Question