MoreVisibility.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MoreVisibility.com Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MoreVisibility.com

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MoreVisibility.com (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

This was actually in 2008. I interviewed in person with the 2 owners, Dennis and Andy. Extremely confrontational. My resume is heavy affiliate program management and they were looking for someone that could grind out tasks for SEO and PPC for very little money. They told me point blank they didn't see a fit since they never planned to offer Affiliate Program Management as a service offering. Then a few months later I notice on ABestWeb.com, MoreVisibility's Affiliate Program Special Forum. It looks like they launched the service anyways.

I knew what I was getting into because Linkedin showed that a majority of the employees lasted less than a year.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MoreVisibility.com in June 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview first, followed by 1st round interview and then call back to meet with Executive Staff in group setting. Very nice office in great location. Friendly and talented staff members.

Interview Questions