Morehouse School of Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.6

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Day long interview with writing session. From 9 am-4 pm. Met a bunch of other students. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience. I kept in touch with some of the students and faculty after the interview

Interview Questions

• What are the top three public health issues in my opinion?   2 Answers

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a three person panel. The interview lasted more than an hour. It was grueling. There was a question I thought I answered but was asked more than once. I'm not sure if they thought there was another answer I could provide but that was mine and there was nothing deeper.

Interview Questions

• What mistake have you made and how did you handle it ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. First I met with the recruiter, then I met with the Accounting Manager and then the rest of the staff that I work with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

very simple and not stressful. There interview was before a panel of 2 faculty members. I was asked questions about my back ground and why I became interested in pursuing the current position.

Interview Questions

• What were my role in my previous position. How did I hear about Morehouse School of Medicine. What were my academic and career roles. What was some challenges I experienced during my undergraduate studies. Why did I apply to Morehouse School of Medicine.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine.

Interview

My initial interview was very positive and resulted in a long-term positive job experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe various method of program evaluation for community-based health promotion programs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was great for both of the times that I worked there.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process is relaxing and friendly not intimidating at all. You interview with people in the department you will be working in. They conduct one-on-one interviews; no panel interviews. Once you have completed the interview process, someone from the Human Resource department will contact you if you have been selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handling working with multiple people?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process were general questions like how you fit the position, tell me about yourself, etc.

Interview Questions

• Most questions asked were average questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process is great. HR contacts you for you to give them a general view of your expectations and they make an offer accordingly.

Research Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine in December 2008.

Interview

personality interview, research knowledge