Moreno Valley Unified School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moreno Valley Unified School District

Sort:

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moreno Valley Unified School District (Moreno Valley, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Went to a Job fair at a university, I was then added to the selection pool, from which a small group of candidates was picked to interview, admin picks from their schools base on a score that was given.

Interview Questions

• Typical teacher interview questions, 5 usually, all online   Answer Question

Substitute Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moreno Valley Unified School District (Moreno Valley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people of whom I know. They each ask 2 questions of which the questions were taped to the table in front of me. They thanked me for coming. They asked me if I had any questions? I did. I asked if there was a set curriculum for the class, being that is a new program for the district.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Interview

Group interview with 3-4 other candidates. It was a very fast, easy process because they are looking to hire as many substitute teachers as possible due to the shortage of teachers. They don't ask any hard-hitting questions. You basically get hired automatically.

Interview Questions

• Have you been a substitute teacher at other school districts?   Answer Question

School Bus Driver Interview

Application

I interviewed at Moreno Valley Unified School District in December 2009.

Interview

4 to 5 people panel coming at u with public relation questions and questions about schol buses and students

Instructional Aide Interview

Interview

interview was for IA pool, pretty easy, about 5-7 questions...asked about location preference and what level of education to teach...hiring process took about 2 months to complete then a hiring orientation took place

Campus Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moreno Valley Unified School District (Moreno Valley, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Take a test then interview....simple

Instructional Assistant SDS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moreno Valley Unified School District (Moreno Valley, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview with 3 members of the the school district who had a list of about 5 questions. It was great that they provided the questions to you when you came into the interview room so that you could read along when asked the question.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond if a student is not being respectful towards you?   Answer Question

SAP Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moreno Valley Unified School District.

Interview

Very impersonal interview. The interview panel was straight forward in asking questions and providing a physical copy that was taped on the table for interviewees. The panel did not ask if there were any questions at the end of the interview, so I suggest stating you have questions if applicable. The panel were on their tablets and hand wrote each response to questions. Therefore eye contact was rare.

Interview Questions

• Typically questions for interview. Focus on the job description when providing answers.   Answer Question