Morgan Hunt Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Morgan Hunt Interview Questions in Manchester, England

Updated Jan 18, 2017

3.5

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

My CV was reviewed promptly and I had a phone interview with the HR manager on the Monday after I had submitted it over the weekend. A formal interview was scheduled for just two days later, (I was quite late to apply and other formal interviews had begun.) The HR manager that I spoke to was very supportive throughout the process and went out of her way to properly explain what would be expected of me in the role, and at the formal interview.
    Interview questions were competency-based and appeared to focus on any potential 'weak spots'. It took around 45 minutes, slightly shorter than I expected but this might have been because one of the managers that was supposed to interview me couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you've failed, or had a setback? How did you overcome this?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in an environment where you had to work towards targets?   1 Answer

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan Hunt (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

2 interviews - competency based
    Then meeting with 2 directors
    Asked lots of questions around working as an individual and working as a team
    Asked if I am target, sales and commission driven
    Process took around 2 - 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in recruitment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered salary I request and also retainer bonus