Morgan Jewelers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Jewelers

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morgan Jewelers (Midvale, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

They call you in dress formal and they greet you spend a moment getting a feel for you and if they like you it's right away. They bring in another person and if he likes you they call you the next day to offer you a job and negotiate base pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Jewelers (Logan, UT).

Interview

Apply in person wearing what you would expect a jeweler to wear. Have a good open schedule from 9am-7pm most days and a good attitude towards sales. Most importantly, be confident. Any sales experience is a plus.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Jewelers (Logan, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

I came in and sat down with the assistant manager. She said they would be in touch to say whether or not they wanted me to come in for a second interview with the manager. I never heard back from them, and I wasn't really interested in working part-time (I was looking for full-time) so I didn't follow up.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Morgan Jewelers (Saint George, UT).

Interview

First, there was an interview in person with the store manager. Had to wait one hour at the location for the interview with the store manager, since he had timed it badly and was on the phone in the back room. It was a very long process with a lot of questions. There was also a store associate sitting in, who made inappropriate comments at times and seemed very unprofessional. The person doing the interview also didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. There was a very unprofessional feeling throughout the entire process. After this, there was already an offer (over the phone) of employment. Then, before signing the contracts, there was a small meeting with an executive manager.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked behavioural questions like most interviewers, such as "what is a past conflict that you handled", and "what are your major strengths/weaknesses".   Answer Question