Morgan McKinley Researcher - Finance & Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan McKinley Researcher - Finance & Accounting Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Researcher - Finance & Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley in August 2010.

Interview

As a Psychology graduate with limited working experience in Hong Kong, I was introduced to the Recruitment industry as a good career path for individuals interested in a dynamic career. As such, I applied and went for an interview for the position as Research. I was venturing other competitors but after meeting during my first interview with several Consultants, I felt that the company environment was very friendly and provided me with a lot of insight as to the day-to-day responsibilities of a researcher- I appreciated that they did not sugar-coat the role but actually gave me a realistic insight. One thing that set Morgan McKinley Hong Kong apart is the in-depth training they provide for a solid foundation to enter the Consultant stage and the open communication with senior management. My first interview consisted of a description of my background and interests as well as my understanding of the recruitment industry. I felt comfortable with my Interviewers and showed my eagerness to work hard as I definitely would be adament to pursue a career where I am my own driver for success. A definite advantage is to thoroughly look through the website to get a better understanding of the company's history and areas of coverage. I was then introduced to meet other Consultants and was provided with useful information on long-term career prospects and the company culture. At the end of the week I was offered the position as Researcher and I gratefully accepted it and discontinued my search elsewhere. With an international presence and an excellent training platform, it really enabled me to build a solid platform whereby assisting my promotion in March of 2011 to Consultant on my desk. To present, I am still provided with learning opportunities and have definitely felt appreciated by the company via their incentive programs and team-building activites. Certainly looking forward to a long-term career with Morgan McKinley.

Interview Questions