Morgan McKinley Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Morgan McKinley Interview Questions in London, England

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through the website then I received telephone call a few days later . I then attended two interviews. Everyone I met seemed really lovely and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process however no response after that.After a while I asked for feedback but still no response.
    Seems like great company, great values but I wish they had 'Gone Beyond' to at least let me know the outcome or give me feedback. After two interviews even an automated response would have done it.
    People deserve to know - that's my advice.

Interview Questions

Morgan McKinley Response

Nov 19, 2015 – People Director

Thank you for your feedback. I'm delighted that you had a positive experience meeting with the Morgan McKinley team. I am very sorry to learn that you have yet to receive feedback from those ... More

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Telephone Interview -> Video Resume -> Assessment Day -> Final stage interview -> Offer

Interview Questions

• 3 rounds in Assessment Day -> Foreplay -> Group Presentation -> 1 to 10 directors face to face board room questioning sessions   Answer Question