Morgan Sindall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Sindall Interview Questions

2.8

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Sindall (Watford, East of England, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Assessment Centre, team building and watching presentations. Site tour and learning about company. Gave a short presentation about yourself to two interviewers, then had an hour interview.
    Company claims to be non profit, therefore low wages

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Sindall (Rugby, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very good - engaging interviewers who made me feel that the role I was interviewing for was an important position. Firstly I had an email inviting me to a interview then I had 2 interviews with a manager and a senior manager. Then I was offered the position.

Undergraduate/Industrial Placement - Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rugby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Sindall (Rugby, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview with a company Director and a senior manager. Relatively casual interview that focused on the person and their hobbies rather than experience. It helped to have been involved in rugby (they liked the stereotypical mentality that comes with it). The interview was arranged by my University and was the only stage - no long application, phone interview, online tests, or assessment center.

Interview Questions

• I cant remember there being anything unexpected. It was more the case that you almost have to butt-in to make sure you sell yourself properly. The interviewers spoke a lot about the role and the company, not asking too may questions so it was necessary to jump in where possible   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was a set wage job with no room for any negotiations.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Sindall (London, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

Two interviews on site with direct managers that were a simple review of experience and expectations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was working for another company so I asked for certain money and they improved the offer.