Morgan Stanley Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

There was a 30 minutes Phone screening interview. Same day we were informed if we passed to the next round. There was a networking reception before the 2nd round interview. The 2nd round was a Half a day interview based on a Team activity, in which interviewers observed how interviewees responded to change and pressure followed by 3 rounds of 30 minutes interview with different HR professionals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a project failed how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied via campus recruiting. Had 1 individual, in-person interview with an HR Director. Then had a Super Day along with 20+ other candidates. They asked behavioral questions during the Super Day that focused on your leadership, influencing/persuasion skills, and ability to handle tough situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to influence someone more senior than you.   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in November 2008.

Interview

There was a 10 minute intial phone interview that was very basic. A second round interview was on site and was four one on one interviews with upper level management each lasting about 30 minutes. They were not difficult. They asked very general questions and mostly wanted you to ask them some questions(no mathematical questions were asked).