Morgan Stanley Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.4

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was not asked any questions, only told what the position would entail. The interviewer barely looked at me because he was staring at my resume but didn't reference anything on it. The interviewer also chose to curse at me throughout the interview telling me that this is the environment I was subjecting myself to and that I needed to get used to it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied on my universities job board website, and soon got a follow-up email that they received my application and would like to schedule an interview. I interviewed with two employees a week later, and they were both very nice. However, they would ask you questions in a way to test how well you are under pressure.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in July 2015.

Interview

Met with Janet Alsup who is an amazing person and great manager. She was the first of many interviews to come. The office space was quite nice but there were a lot of people out on vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy going and flowed great. The atmosphere was a little intimidating but the people were friendly. Questions were everything I expected them to be. Interviewed with manager and business service manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, counter offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Got an e-mail asking to come in for an interview. Met with HR person, followed by 5 other people on the team. Each interview was about 20 minutes long, lasting about two hours. Standard questions focused more on character/ personality/fit rather than your own experience and previous work. Generally friendly people although I felt like they were rushing a bit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

It was easy and fun - but it was before the market crash, so things have changed for the worse. I had to go through 2 phones screenings, meet with 2 people from HR and then meet 1:1 with the Department Head I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• About my background and history of what I've accomplished during my career   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was being offered a 35% increase from what I was making at my current company, so I didn't need to negotiate. Looking back I would definitely negotiate for more vacation time. 2 weeks in unfair for anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied for the position that was posted online. Shortly after sending the email, a recruiter based in NY replied and asked for copy of the resume posted on Morgan Stanley's career website and scheduled for a phone interview the same day. The recruiter is very nice yet professional and scheduled a one-on-one interview the following week with a Regional Director.

The Regional Director basically laid out the cards on the table on how the position entails so you will know what to expect if the position is offered. All in all, it was a productive interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a call from third part Payroll Job, As i was interested to work in Morgan Stanley i accept to give Interview, i enter detail on mail , following step was similar for various job we do.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

I saw the opportunity on career builder and contacted a former associate who worked for Morgan Stanley and asked him to refer me for the position. I was invited to one in person interview. I interviewed first with the Branch Manager, then a Compliance Officer. I was contacted a few days later and asked a few more questions via telephone. They offer was made inside of a week.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always to describe your own weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

By telephone, two days.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Went through recruitment agency, polite professional, didn't last for too long. Met with HR. Asked the usual questions around admin experience and what I would do in certain situations, fairly typical for this type of role. The meeting room floor and offices are very nice and they gave a good impression.