Morgan Stanley Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

first submit CV and cover sheet. Will receive assessment test link several days after. Once passed the test, a video interview link will be sent . The interview gives some time for preperation

Interview Questions
  • why this position
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The process was really interesting. There was a game portion where candidates had to decide in what order they would respond to text messages from colleagues of different ranks. There was also a recorded video interview segment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Two phone calls and an assessment centre. Phone calls were 5 min of fit questions, 30 min of technical questions: M&A modelling, financial accounting, LBO, previous deal experience, deal from the company, industry trends, types of valuation methods.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The questions were tailored to background knowledge but mostly mathematics. The questions were interesting to solve, overall it was a good experience, however it was a long process. Interview with HR and experts as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Started with a meeting with the HR person, followed by 1-on-1 interviews with the front office people. Later, I learned that each product desk has a head count, and they were interviewing whether or not to hire the person to their desk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It was a one on one interview by the hiring manager. He was warm and pleasant. He just wanted to test out our communication skills and the ability to think under pressure

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Valuation Review Group Interview I went through 6 interviews, primarily technical based and two focused on my previous experiences (just internships at the time). All in all, very challenging but not so difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Given the stock price, calculate the option price and choose if you want to use or not the option.

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The first step was an application to fill in. Next tests had to be completed. After the tests, there was a video interview with pre-recorded questions. After this, there was an interpersonal interview with a problem solving question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Makati City)

Interview

Will let you take an exam that covers financial topics (like solving for variance of stocks, define the different kinds of derivatives, etc.) The interview process is okay as they will walk you through your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai)

Interview

The interview process is long drawn and intense. There were multiple rounds. I met atleast 12 team members and gave a written test before I got the offer. The interview process is long drawn and intense. There were multiple rounds. I met atleast 12 team members and gave a written test before I got the offer. The interview process is long drawn and intense. There were multiple rounds. I met atleast 12 team members and gave a written test before I got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • How will you prioritise expectations from multiple stakeholders?
2 people found this interview helpful