Morgan Stanley Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral21%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY)

Interview

The process was first I had a phone interview and then I had an in person interview for about three hours. Different people from the team interviewed me and asked about my background and qualifications to do the job.

Interview Questions
  • Ironically they did not ask me anything about job responsibilities. Instead erasing random questions and most of them do not have anything to do with the job.
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Super day style interview. Meetings with different team members. All kinds of questions: "walk me through your resume", "fit", technical, brainteasers... Depends on the interviewer. Short (45 min) modeling test. After the test, candidates go over their results and present their results from slides.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The first call was with someone from HR, who wanted to know about legal work authorisation and salary expectations. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews with different members of the team.

Interview Questions
  • what strategy would you recommend to increase podcast subscriptions?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY)

Interview

Very robust interview process that left no stone unturned. I felt that interviewers generally wanted to get to know me as a person and my aptitude for the position. Interviews ranged from behavioral, to brain teasers, to scenario based market questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Applied online to Technology Analyst program. Got a call from recruiter for on campus interview. On campus interview was followed by four rounds of On site interview. Mostly focused on resume and data structures, algorithm based coding

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in Oct 2020

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Very friendly and calm interview. One of the best interviews of my career. Take ur time speak slow and deny if u dnt know the answer do not fake they know all

Interview Questions
  • All about cuurent job n processes

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Three rounds, questions on Investment management. HEDGE FUNDS, PRIVATE equity. Management fee. About myself. Why Morgan Stanley. My roles and responsibilities on previous job. My experience. Fund of funds. Pricing and valuation, fixed income, portfolio management. Return calculation. Data validation, BRD and FrD

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Very technical and require a lot of business knowledge to pass initial stages. Market knowledge is a must, as well as having a good understanding of infrastructure and coding. Python, KDB is a big plus. Handle situations under pressure as you will be put through them during the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong)

Interview

very involving interview process, multiple full day interview onsite, involving talking to different people in different functions / teams. also including lunch and dinner with executives. interview questions was mostly to check on your technical competency, IQ and personally.

Interview Questions
  • i was applying for a technology role they asked me to explain how telephone works
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very jumbled interview process. Many different recruiters that you can contact but won't take the time to get back to you. Pretty easy interview and fairly short. Overall, just extremely disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • What's one mistake you've made and how did you fix it?
2 people found this interview helpful