Morgan Stanley Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.8

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Private Banking Collateral Monitoring Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall the people were very welcoming and friendly. My interview started about 15 minutes later than the scheduled time and last about 30-45 minutes. I interviewed with two different people, a VP and a director. I followed up twice to receive feedback but I am yet to hear anything.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Mostly behavioral and fit question
    There were 3 people involved in an interview
    2people from one team and 1 from the other. The hiring manager told me that they are looking to fill the position quickly so they will be reaching out within a week. However, after a week there was no comment what so ever so I guess I am not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult client/employee and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    • why Morgan Stanley   Answer Question

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied through on-campus portal for the role in Baltimore office. Round 1 was resume walk through. Round 2 had 2 sub-rounds on site. It involved fair amount of technical questions planned to test the skills. The total process took around 2 months.

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your resume.
      2. How do you gel in a team?
      3. What is the reason for attrition in cyber security market?
      4. Current and Immediate future challenges for cyber security.   Answer Question

Client Information Control Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Obtained interview through a third party temp agency. After recruiter recommended me for position, an interview at Morgan Stanley was set up. Met with Director of Onboarding who discuss roles and asked me about myself/experiences. Left interview feeling good. I was told that Morgan Stanley would reach out to temp agency if there was a job offer. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work with two conflicting deadlines.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you learned something new.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you worked on a project.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you saw a shortcoming or inefficiency at your workplace and how did you fix it.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

First round phone interview was very easy--mainly resume experience and background. Moved to two in office interviews and then a group interview. Group interview is based off how well you work with various people under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why Operations? What experience do you have that will work well in team settings?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

tBefore the interview there were a few meetings about the positions. Then I took the interview with one of the HR reps and it only took about 20 minutes. Then I heard their decision within a few days.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with a teammate/ co-worker, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied through university and on the website. First round interview was on campus and then super day at their Baltimore, MD office. Both rounds was mostly behavioral questions, nothing technical. The group case was pretty straightforward - again, nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in operations at Morgan Stanley?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online in October, got an invitation for a phone interview in March. Phone interview was strictly behavioral - took place on Friday, got an email invitation to an in-person interview the following Monday. Interview was 2 one-on-one interviews and one group activity. One-on-ones were mostly behavioral and the group was a standard business solutions activity. Interview in Baltimore was on a Friday, heard back the following Tuesday.

Fraud Operations Change the Bank Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an interview, VP was very dry but the overall interview seemed to flow well. Recruiting team is terrible with communication, they do not respond to inquires. After two weeks of no response, I noticed they reposted the job. So I will assume, I am not one of the chosen individuals.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Interview was very easy, had an initial phone screening, on site interview and then phone interview with managing director. Same questions were asked throughout each interviews; skills, experience, examples, and career interests.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to give examples of project management, and overcoming challenges in prior roles.   Answer Question