Morgan Stanley Interview Questions in Beverly Hills, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

Applied through school website. After following up like crazy, I got called in around a month later to talk with the financial advisor. She arrived a little late but was nice. It's different for every financial advisor, but she didn't ask me any technical questions. She asked more about my last job roles and how I was involved in school and then told me more about the position. Overall, lasted around 45 minutes. Got a call the next week that I got it.

Financial Advisor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

Had to go through a multi-stage process to present a business plan on who we will be targeting and how we plan on landing them as clients. Must present your value proposition in front of a panel of managers and senior FAs and do mock interviews/cold calls. Known as a pre-production assessment.

Interview Questions

• Who is your target market going to be and how do you plan on reaching them and converting them to clients?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Beverly Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process started off with some basic background/behavioral questions during both the phone & in-person interviews. The panel interviews with the group's managers progressed to more technical questions about securing clients and your qualifications for meeting the monthly asset quotas. Finally, the on-line skills assessment was a timed exam with an emphasis on basic financial computations.

Interview Questions

• Q: How will you be able to secure your future clients? (What is your sales pitch?)   Answer Question