Morgan Stanley Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

2.0

Operational Risk Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview with 4 Associates the work for the Information Security department in the Operational Risk division of Morgan Stanley. Majority of it was behavioral questions with few conceptual ones. Must know about excel and database. A plus if you know HTML and know about reporting or vendors.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was through an employment agency that had set up a phone interview with Morgan Stanley. It took two phone calls with the agency and two phone calls with Morgan Stanley to complete the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult for me to answer as they pertained to what was on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a rate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

First I applied through my school's career website, and got a call from them to schedule the interview, then 4 people interviewed me one by one, two general HR type, and two technical type. Mostly will be about yourself, just keep calm and be honest. The department wants two persons, one for technical problem solver and one for business related tasks.

Interview Questions

• What did you do for your most recent experience on the resume?   Answer Question