Morgan Stanley Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 4.8K interviews

Staffing Agency28%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The interview went really fast, it was mostly behavior questions. And they really don't care how skilled you are, as long as you can work overtime and you're willing to learn and adapt to new changes.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I was stood up for the interview. I went to the office at the alloted time and 15 minutes later was told that the interviewer had double booked himself and would no longer attend the interview. You would have thought they could call me beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Can we reschedule your interview?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It was a good experience, the ambience was really good at their office. But the recruitment process takes very long and I had to wait for hours together. In short, it's a really good company and getting placed there requires high intellect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong) in Oct 2020

Interview

Virtual interview, lasts about 15-20 minutes,5 questions content: according to questions they provided, prepare about 1 min and then record a short vedio to answer these questions language: English experience: pretty good. But you need time to get familiar with these questions especially you are not a native speaker. And you also need time to prepare for some professional knowledge

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself 2. Best work achievement and what is it 3. When did you get interested in market? 4.Please talk about a business model that you find interesting. 5.Please talk about your unique life experience, using an Asian language.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

1 call, then an on-site interview. It was long. On the final round, I had 4 different interviewers and had a pretty bad experience interviewing with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Phone interview first Firstly, I have a phone interview with a recruiter. Then they schedule me a second round interview on the next day. For the onsite interview (there are around 3 people interview me in the morning)

Interview Questions
  • some basic question: strength and weakness? why this position?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Overall easy - Begin with some standard question, then was challenged on previous working decisions and tested on few behavioural questions. Hiring managers are all very friendly and willing to answer any questions i answered.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult situation in your experience and how did i solve it?

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Salt Lake City, UT) in Mar 2019

Interview

The most impressive thing was, both two groups of interviewers created a friendly interview process, that shows a good culture of Morgan Stanley. I got the offer and looking forward to working there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in Feb 2019

Interview

The manager describe the job responsibility carefully, and first let me do self introduciton. Then she asks some behavior questions such as how I view the diversity and inclusion, need some advanced preparation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you uncover an opportunity to improve the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

Quite impartial interview. Members in my group were asked more behavioral questions were I was asked more technical questions. I was also placed in a different group that what I had applied for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews