Morgan Stanley Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.3

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through an agency. Took 2 weeks to confirm their interest in me. Had my first round, face to face on a Wednesday. Next was a phone call from a senior manager in England on a monday and a second face to face round interview the very same day.

They were pretty fast and efficient and not looking to waste time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Referred by a staffing agency. The job description I got from them was very blur and I couldn't get the idea about what the job exactly work for. The interviewer asked for my previous internship in NYC and asked how I know about the job they offered.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

I had two round interviews. First, i got a call from a staffing company. Then a few days later, I got notice to have an on site interview with the hiring team. The second interview was with Interview with two senior VPs and a Director(my boss).They asked me a lot behavior questions and my technique skills (Excel).

Interview Questions

• How is your excel skills?
      How do you deal with conflicts with your co-worker/boss?
      How do you demonstrate your problem solving skills and organizing skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

20 minutes interview with the manager at Fixed Income department. Ask me about my PowerPoint skills and details about some projects that I did, because they were looking for someone who has the hands-on experience in the department

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the presentation you've done before   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and was then brought in a few weeks later for a 3 hour in-person interview with various team members. I left feeling that it went well but never heard back from the recruiter, even after reaching out twice. To me, ghosting potential employees says a lot about the company, especially after the time taken to come in for interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you don't like to do that's expected of you in your job? What do you like to do the best?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

finishe first round in university iit was for 30 minutes. have the next round in ny office . it will have a group activity and 3 technical interviews.
    how will you reverse linked list
    resume questions
    some financial and unix questions too

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First round phone interview followed by a Superday. Superday consisted of a group activity followed by individual interviews. The individual interviews started behavioral, got technical pretty quick. Very similar to what I've read about other BA roles, requirements, SDLC, etc

Interview Questions

• Asked knowledge of the BA role. It was a very technical interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Resume selected by Morgan Stanley via on-campus recruiting event. After 1 week, I was noticed to schedule an on-campus interview. The interviewer is nice, and, after about 3 three weeks, I was given the result of denial.

Interview Questions

• Walk through my resume, ask some questions about efficient communication with clients, and introduce current trends in Cyber Security.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2016.

Interview

On campus. I talked with a senior employee and it was basically Behavior questions. The interviewer is kind and nice. He digged into my resume and ask about better solution to a project I did in an internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Dig into my resume and ask about better solution to a project I did in an internship experience.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

I came through a phone interview through one staffing agency. It was pretty fundamental and the interviewed went through my resume and asked about my past experience and my passion for the position. Everything went very well and I'm still waiting for the response.

Interview Questions

• Past experience related to data analysis and investment   Answer Question