Morgan Stanley Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Consultant Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone interview for the first round then made it to the second round where it was 2 30-minute case studies with rather junior people and then had one more case interview with an associate

Interview Questions

• If a company is experiencing a decrease in profits but they have not incurred any new costs, what is the problem?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

+2 weeks, hiring process was very long with various locations and people. They didn't really specify the job or what I would be doing. Seemed like they just wanted another worker bee.

Interview Questions

• Experience with communication technical subject to non-technical supervisors   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview after submitting an online application. Afterwards i came in for an in person final round for about three hours. This consisted of interviewing with about 6 people including a vice president and an executive director. Decision was made within the week and I had a call back for the offer. onboarding consisted of background checks and fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• no technical questions. They pick qualified individuals to interview, what mattered more was fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Called for interview and met with two people working within the department. The conversation was kept very casual.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was professional and thorough. I got to meet my future boss and my peer, I came away with a complete view of operations and expectations. I was given ample opportunity to demonstrate my knowledge and how I could readily handle heavy workloads.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

technical interview. Asked mostly java questions and other programming questions. Also asked about basic finance questions. The first 2 interviews were over the phone and then an interview in their toronto office. Very responsive HR team.

Java questions were mostly problem solving relating to arrays and search functions. Also had some questions on spring framework

Interview Questions

• How to check if an element is missing in an array   1 Answer