Find jobs for Credit Risk Analyst

Morgan Stanley Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Greeks, Value at Risk, PD, ED, PPE, OTC, Delta, vega, gamma, theta variation with each other In the money, at the money options Black scholes pricing model and assumptions and limitations Binomial pricing model

Interview Questions
  • Explain Greeks and graphs variations
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in Nov 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. Process took about a month. It had following parts: 1. Phone Screening with recruiter. 2. Phone Screening with HR. 3. Technical Phone interview 4. Multiple Onsite interviews 5. Onsite Interview with HR 6. Managerial phone interview 7. Hiring Manager phone interview Although the interview process was long and tiring, it was a good experience. Most interviewers knew what they wanted to test for and were ready to drive you in the correct direction if you are stuck. After giving rounds with multiple teams they let you know which teams are interested in you and you can choose from them to take the process ahead.

Interview Questions
  • Different teams focused on skill specifically used by them in daily job.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview consisted of several steps: individual case study (1h), then 30 min interviews with 1-2 people from different teams. There were situational questions, technical questions, and the usual CV walk-trough.

Interview Questions
  • Questions varied from bank related topics ('How does a bank operate and how it is able to make profit?') and investment funds opertions, similarities/differences to mutual funds, characteristics of financial products.
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I applied online, received the phone interview after one week, got interviewed with three people who had different quantitative questions, and the final one is HR interview and background check.

Interview Questions
  • coin flipping conditional probability questions and some mathematical finance questions

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview process is quite long, it consists of several steps: 1. Telephone talk with HR colleague 2. Telephone interview with basic technical questions 3. Half-day interview with several teams - mainly technical questions 4. Telephone interview with a New York colleague - I could barely hear the voice of the other man 5. Telephone talk with HR colleague, speaking about the offer Decent English is a must. The interviewers were correct and nice.

Interview Questions
  • How do you model a sample from a non-stationary time series? Is 899 a prime number? Definition of the Wiener process and some basic properties.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Dec 2016

Interview

first round on-campus interview in early October, conducted 1-1 by alumni; Got noticed of the superday around mid November; second round super day in early December, at MS NY's office; Superday has 3 back-to-back interviews and 1 group project

Interview Questions
  • Super day has a group project where you and your team members are given a short period of time to remember the look of a Lego toy (looks like a park). Then your group needs to give a presentation about what you think the Lego toy is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Dec 2016

Interview

First round interview was on campus with an alumni - then SUPER DAY (there was a group interview, group presentation, a group game playing LEGO, then rotational 1 on 1 interviews with 4-5 vice presidents or executive directors.)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest)

Interview

I applied online. After one month they called me to schedule a phone interview. The first interview was about myself, my interests and my personality. I progressed to a second phone interview, where they tested my knowledge about financial products especially derivatives. After a few days, they invited me to another technical interview. They made me questions about statistics. I failed this interview, and I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

first round phone interview second round in person interview third round and 4th round in person interview 5th round meeting managers 6th round meeting HR 7th round got the offer. nothing to negotiate though the interview process takes very long. meet more than 10 persons in total. some of them are nice some of them are rude.

16 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in Nov 2015

Interview

I had a technical phone interview after an English interview with the HR associate. Both the technical and the HR interview was a very pleasant experience. The technical interview contained risk related questions. Thus, it is advised to prepare before from risk related topics and Morgan Stanley corporation. After the technical interview, there is an assesment center.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews