Morgan Stanley Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Executive Assistant Interview Questions

1.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Brief, Apply online, recruiter call for fit questions on the company, then interview with hiring manager on what I was looking for and if I was fit to do the job, interview with the private bankers as formality.

Interview Questions

• tell me everything you know about securities based lending   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

This is a formal company. Candidates should wear suits - navy, black or grey. If you have a big personality, best to keep your enthusiasm under control. Arrive early because the checkin process in the lobby can take a while - I'd allow at least an extra 10 for that.

Interview Questions

• If supporting a group, how do you prioritize tasks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Staffing agency was able to secure an interview, and got the job at the first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Interview

This is for their Menlo Park office. I was sent an email from them requesting my availability in a time to talk about the role and my background. I emailed my contact on three different occasions and I never heard back from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

I met with five different people from the team, they asked some difficult questions about why I had left my last job and how long I planned to stay on if I was hired. They asked me everything about my resume and about my past salaris, references, and bosses.

Interview Questions

• how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I submitted resume online, received phone call following afternoon and had phone interview with head office. Had 1 on 1 interview in local office, which was more of a chat as I had qualifications they were looking for, so it was more of a personality check. Offer by phone was made within 15 minutes of leaving the office.

Interview Questions

• This was not a difficult interview, it was more of a formality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in May 2011.

Interview

I applied on line and was called by a recruiter in hr. She interviewed me for 20 minutes and then invited me in to meet with the vp who I would be reporting to. I came in a few days later..the interview was rather odd I would say. She didn't really ask me too much. She just read my resume and told me that the job description was everthing that I've done before. She just basically needed someone with common sense to fill the position. I must not have shown enough common sense because I did not get a call for a second interview and wasn't told why. Just that the position was no longer in need of recruitment.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, fast paced and responsive. I received immediate feedback at the conclusion of my initial interview and had already scheduled another day to come back. Additionally, they were able to accomodate evening interview times as it was difficult for me to leave my other position early.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about me? (asked by one of the senior bankers)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation and additional excused time off were negotiated.