Morgan Stanley Executive Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Executive Director Interview Questions

3.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Well organized and was asked challenging questions. Met with 10 different people and it was nice to see how collaborative the team was across the org. The company is charged and poised to innovate and begin go to add self directed tools to their arsonal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Received the interview through a recruiter. This company was very organized and responsive in terms of scheduling the interview and responding within 2 to 3 days about whether I made it to the next round. Great company, but for this position, during and after the interview, the jury was out for me on whether I was really interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• 1) Strengths; 2) weakness; 3) where would you start if did not have any structure to build a new group   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Consisted of 5 rounds of interviews with various levels of management

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview took 2 rounds and I met with a total of 7 people including the hiring manager and his supervisor. The first round was technical, there was no phone interview as I had been recommended by a vendor they were interested in using. Standard technical interview. The meetings with the hiring manager and his superior were about why I was interested in the position and what I could offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you not already at the Executive Director level given your experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Went on forever. I interviewed with 15 people over the course of two weeks.

Negotiation

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Very very very thorough interview process. I was interviewed as an associate. Even then i remember having to go through at least 8 rounds of grilling before the position was offered. In each round the interviews were very exploratory and gave enough opportunity to leverage ideas

Interview Questions

• cant think back in time. Overall the interviews were more open ended.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Focus on network, experience, ability to grow into a management position, culture and team oriented approach very important

Interview Questions

• Varies by team but will include questions on values, attitude, and personal sacrifice for long term gain   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2010.

Interview

Met about ten different people in different teams across trading, sales, research, and different products

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easier than I had expected