Find jobs for Financial Advisor Associate

Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 4.8K interviews

In Person13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Online interview then phone call from branch manager and financial advisor to discuss role and responsibilities. Then there was an in person interview. I received a call to confirm the job after a few days of the in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest weakness?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Jan 2021

Interview

Fairly straightforward and easy to navigate. They do an online assessment followed by a pre-recorded interview process.No problems thus far. I look forward to continuing the interview process and getting more details on the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Bethesda, MD) in Dec 2020

Interview

Initial call, followed up by online application which included an IQ & EQ test, after that prospects are asked to make a Business Plan focused on "how do you plan to bring in 1 mil / month AUM". Everyone I talked to was super nice and friendly, and they are very upfront about how difficult the job and workload can be, which is something that the industry is not so good about.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? What skills do you have that makes you qualified? How much AUM do you have?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Des Moines, IA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Take two assessments and then a phone interview. After this I was referred to HR at the branch that I applied and had an interview. I thought it went well but haven't heard anything since and they said to stay in touch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

very first parts of the interview includes an I.Q test along with a virtual simulation of a day on the job. After that you can expect a digital interview where you answer behavioral questions about yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Applied online, next I was asked to complete a series of online assessments and recorded scenarios before a phone call with an interviewer. Didn’t hear back from Morgan Stanley afterwards

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Midland, TX)

Interview

First interview went well with the Branch Manager. He then told that there will be two other interviews with senior team members. They were not able to maintain their professionalism. Emailed them twice for follow up. Got a reply from the first one and I was told that I will be contacted then with the second, got nothing.

Interview Questions
  • How do you demonstrate being a team player?
  • Do you aspire to be a Financial Advisor?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Video and in-person interview. Business plan and an online quiz. Interview very straight forward, they want to know what your business plan is and how you plan to get leads

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Boston, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

- sent online application - immediately received critical thinking assessment - a week or so later, received a "virtual day on the job" assessment - 2 weeks or so after, scheduled an in-person interview with the officer manager - a week or so after, scheduled another in-person interview with the officer manager - received offer TOTAL INTERVIEW PROCESS TIME: 3 months (office hierarchy had been reorganized)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Bloomington, MN) in May 2019

Interview

The three tests were interesting to say the least. Cognitive test, which seemed difficult and was pretty confusing. A day in the life where you simulate an entire day rating potential clients, answering questions and selling to clients. Fillowed by a personality test where you rate yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you've learned that makes you qualified for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews