Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral15%
In Person9%
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

There are 2 steps: online assessments- interviews by employers You need to do 4 assignments in Online assessments: General questions- real life cases-video interview- Phone call test The interviewees should be well prepared for the technical questions and behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • What did your past experiences related to the current position?
    1 Answer

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It contains two online assessments and one digital interview. Two online assessments were for IQ test and EQ test under working circumstances. And the digital interview was lasting 30 minutes to talk about experiences and skillsets matching the position. IQ test contains 50 questions, and workplace EQ test contains more than 50 questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • How do you react to the clients who are not willing to continue the conversation

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Nov 2020

Interview

Long iq quiz during the application process. You are then called to learn more about the position. Then a digital interview where you are asked basic questions and your response is recorded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, followed by in person interview. Took place at the Gilbert location, very nice new office. Met with two interviewers, first one was pretty intense. Second interviewer was much more relaxed and just did a hypothetical phone call with me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Complete two online tests before the virtual interview For the Virtual interview, there were eight questions total, you will have 3 minutes for each question. You will only have one attempt. The questions are all behavioral

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Pretty easy, 3 or 4 interviews asking about skills and coming up with a business plan to talk about how you can jump into cold calling on day one. They want you to waste no time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

4 5 round of interview, from tests to video answer submissions, to interviews with different teams. I got to the last round but didn't get a call back from HR to meet the team. The process is unnecessarily complicated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was pretty basic stuff. They had you do a preliminary test and then a hirevue interview and then follow up interviews. There was nothing extraordinarily difficult involved. Just do your research and have confident answers for the questions they ask

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Morgan stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Pittsburgh, PA)

Interview

Applied Online than got a phone call than interviewed over phone got selected for the than the video Interview gave the video interview than the response, How is your past experience appropriate for the job ?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

There are a few tests similar to the LSAT in a lot of ways and 2 interviews. There's an online remote interview an a in person interview. It is pretty straight forward,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews