Find jobs for Financial Analyst

Morgan Stanley Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview was done through Zoom with three managers in their commercial banking division, It was very professional and in the same manner of a face to face interview that would have been done in their offices.

Interview Questions
  • The job was a financial analyst position in their new training program. The 30-moth program and position is for people just getting out of college with no financial background. Their questions were focused on people that would have had several years of commercial banking experience.
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Jul 2020

Interview

I wan introduced by an agency. The questions are simple. Introduce yourself and some behavior question, mainly based on my resume. We talked a lot about my prior working experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

The basis of rejecting application is unclear and it is quite tough to clear the process. The interviewer himself was new to the firm and couldn't answer the questions I asked him about the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Bangalore) in Oct 2019

Interview

On Campus Interview. Had to wait from morning and a lot of candidates was present. There are 3 stages - Human Resources, Technical and General Interview. The HR one was pretty easy but the general was a little bit tough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Not very bad not very good everything went ok. Hard questions tho when it comes through multiple rounds. Good experience for subsequent interviews. Make sure prepare for general stuff before interviewing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Towson, MD)

Interview

They had an info session on campus which turned to them having on campus interviews a couple days later. It was a 1:1 interview style with one of the top managers

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Morgan Stanley, What technical excel skills do you have? it more technical and also personality based typed questions. Were not hard to answer especially if you read up on the company and were sure about your skill sets.

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The interview process was quite fast, and there were three separate interviews. One was on the phone with basic background questions, and two were on site which were more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in Jun 2017

Interview

It started with a quick phone interview with HR, then after few days there was a personal interview which took 1.5 hour. The personal interview had 3 stages: the first 30 min was a general HR interview, the next 30 min was with the managers and then the last 30 min was an excel test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in Apr 2017

Interview

I met with three different employees, who ran through sets of questions each pertaining to the position being offered. The questions differed based on personality, experience, and compatibility within the team hiring position.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in five years

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

4 rounds of interviews with HR two times, line manager and then Managing Director. There was also an assessment day where you had to work both in teams solving a case as well as individual logics test that you had to perform.

Interview Questions
  • How many calories are in a supermarket? Why Morgan Stanley? What do you bring to us?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews