Morgan Stanley Financial Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Financial Training Program Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 peers my age alongside 2 other interviewees. It was short, only about fifteen minutes. When it was done we put our resumes and transcripts on a table and left. We were expected to dress business professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Davis, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Everyone gets a group interview.. There were 2 interviewers and 4 interviewee for my group. You need to stand out, be really confident(fake it til u make it!) and have a good gpa in order to be accepted into the program. The interviewers for my group weren't friendly at all and gave off a bad vibe

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Davis, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Apply online and everybody gets a group interview. The group interview is basically just several people sitting in the same room as the interviewers ask a question and you take turns answering it individually.
    The questions were very basic interview questions and were not very technical. It's a training program so they're not really looking for people who have lots of experience in finance. Just be yourself and lighten up. A lot of people get really nervous for this interview, but don't sweat it because they're just looking for creativity and motivation in a person.

Financial Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 interviewers and 5 interviewees. They asked really simple questions about working in groups and questions having a difficult group member. As long as you show that you are interested to learn the financial industry you will have a good shot! There is also a quiz at the end that asks some basic definitions of the financial industry.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an option and a future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Davis, CA).

Interview

interviewed 3 on 4, 3 interviewers, 4 candidates

Interview Questions

• difference between options and futures   1 Answer