Morgan Stanley Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Human Resources Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Purchase, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was very professional from beginning to end. I was instructed to park in the large driveway right in front of the office's main door. The building itself was a beautiful marble structure, inside there was a very clear corporate atmosphere. The dress code is strictly suits for men, and no facial hair. The receptionist quickly identified my appointment, printed me a temporary security tag, and reached my contact. After sitting for no-more then 5 minutes, my contact arrived and brought me into the heart of the building, very professional, beautiful, and corporate. The interview took place in my contacts personal office, but was way more relaxed then the hallways and public spaces. The interview went very smooth and no trick or fad-like questions were given. I was disappointed that I did not receive a callback, seemed like a great organization to gain experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose MS? Do i know what MS does? How do i deal with pressure? Give an example of when you had multiple problems and had to tackle all of them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Firstly, the entire process, including the coordination was very professional and well organized. The interviewers were very friendly and candid. They asked questions pertaining to past experience and were also willing to answer questions related to the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself that is not on your resume   Answer Question