Morgan Stanley IT Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 4.9K interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong)

Interview

Phone interview. HR will email to confirm the interview time with you and then the the whole interview was a phone interview. It was started with brief self introduction and then everything was related to technical questions. I asked how long will the interview process take, and they shared the second round interview will be as soon as next week for selected candidate.

Interview Questions
  • In gerernal it's a very technical interview. Will ask about coding, methodology and even some technical release pattern.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest)

Interview

1st round: half an hour technical interview over phone 2nd round: An hour .NET/C# specific technical interview in person. An hour general technology interview right after the specific technology interview. And finally a half an hour HR interview. They are tough, but not impossible. 3rd round: Talking with different teams. What are they working on? What technology they use? etc. 4th round: Phone interview with small tasks building on your logic. (Half an hour again)

Interview Questions
  • Reference type vs value type: Differences in detail. Tricky question in connection with this.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England, England) in Apr 2013

Interview

I had 7 rounds of interview on 3 different days before been offered the job. The first was a phone interview followed by two sessions of face to face interviews. The phone interview was simply a screening process to access my technical ability. The second was a face to face interview (mostly technical) The third interview was to meet the management and review my communication and get to know me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in Nov 2011

Interview

One written test in different languages like C, C++, Java. After that four rounds of interviews. Three of them were one to one and one was a group round, where you had to work in a team and then present your product/ideas. The process was well organized and fast. Did not have to wait for long for the next rounds and the results were declared on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Mar 2011

Interview

Interview process is very detailed. Multiple telephonic interview and then multiple face to face rounds. They drill in varied set of technology.

Interview Questions
  • Multi-threading concepts to the depth

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Apr 2010

Interview

Phone interview, followed by two rounds of on site interview. Meet 10 people. Very technical with a lot of details.

Interview Questions
  • An OO design question to design a board game. Very open answer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Mar 2010

Interview

1. Phone interview 2. two rounds of 1:1

Interview Questions
  • 25 horses in a race. 5 horses can run as a group. what's the minimum # of runs required to find the fastest horse.
RSS Feed</>Embed