Morgan Stanley Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan Stanley

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Morristown, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Personality/culture based
Not too many financial questions more just on my experience and how i would fit into the corporate culture at Morgan Stanley
Few very common finance questions just to show you have a basic understanding

Interview Questions

• What's the big news today in the world?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. I got an email for a second interview, which was at the building. The interview itself was not difficult, a lot of questions on past work experience/skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview; situational questions; wasn't expecting much but recruiter came prepared with a lot of questions and interview lasted a while; great company; they didn't discuss a lot of specifics concerning the job position

Interview Questions

• How many people must be there in a room to make the probability 50% that two people in the room have same birthday?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2016.

Interview

Hard, a lot of interviews but they care a lot about your development. I am happy I did it. Make sure you come prepared and read a lot about the company and there culture.

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Temple, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Showed up for interview about 10 minutes early, interview started right around the scheduled time. Had a pretty casual interview with the boss who asked relatively generic questions. It was an easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to complete 3 basic online tests to complete the application. Contacted by HR for a short telephone interview followed by a formal telephone interview. Then invited for interview at their offices a week or so later

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. The recruiters went to school and everyone applied. After 2 weeks, I received a phone call from their HR. And I received couple of emails to confirm the in-person interview. The whole interview process was about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Burlington, VT) in September 2016.

Interview

I reached out to one of the employees of this branch who put me in touch with a hiring manager. The interview itself was semi-formal with the questions mainly speaking to that of my experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience like at your prior internship at UBS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

On campus, another on phone, informal one during networking night and finally invited to super day. On campus one was an alum and was pretty average. Phone was more technical, asked to pitch a stock, asked about percentages, etc. The super day was nice. There were cubicles and must have been about 10 people. Not too long at all 20*4 mins. Some interviewers were more pleasant than others.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met on my university campus with recruiters for a group interview. Waited a few minutes then entered a room to be interviewed by three student recruiters. They asked some questions while taking notes.

Interview Questions

• What is a macroeconomic event that you are following right now and how do you think it impacts the stock market?   Answer Question