Morgan Stanley Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.8

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Interview was with 2 different people. Direct questions were asked. Discussed the business, the opportunity, my major and career goals. Went very much as expected. Interview was fair and nothing out of the ordinary or shocking.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what do you want in life?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to complete 3 basic online tests to complete the application. Contacted by HR for a short telephone interview followed by a formal telephone interview. Then invited for interview at their offices a week or so later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

On campus, another on phone, informal one during networking night and finally invited to super day. On campus one was an alum and was pretty average. Phone was more technical, asked to pitch a stock, asked about percentages, etc. The super day was nice. There were cubicles and must have been about 10 people. Not too long at all 20*4 mins. Some interviewers were more pleasant than others.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. I got an email for a second interview, which was at the building. The interview itself was not difficult, a lot of questions on past work experience/skills.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview; situational questions; wasn't expecting much but recruiter came prepared with a lot of questions and interview lasted a while; great company; they didn't discuss a lot of specifics concerning the job position

Interview Questions

• How many people must be there in a room to make the probability 50% that two people in the room have same birthday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Burlington, VT) in September 2016.

Interview

I reached out to one of the employees of this branch who put me in touch with a hiring manager. The interview itself was semi-formal with the questions mainly speaking to that of my experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience like at your prior internship at UBS.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

the usual interview process. after applying online, I received a phone screening a week or two later. Scheduled an in-person interview and later got the offer. the overall process was pretty standard.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. The only thing that took some time was getting all of the online stuff cleared with the firm as an intern. The overall experience for this interview was good. I just wish I had started all of the online clearing stuff earlier.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

It was a phone call interview with one of the financial analysts at the branch. The questions were mostly about myself and how I dealt with challenges in previous workplaces and how I deal with people. The questions were not too difficult. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Morristown, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Personality/culture based
    Not too many financial questions more just on my experience and how i would fit into the corporate culture at Morgan Stanley
    Few very common finance questions just to show you have a basic understanding