Morgan Stanley Internship Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral7%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Digital Interview, First round Interview and Final Round Interview. First round interview was largely behavioural questions - Why Morgan Stanley? Why this department? A challenge you recently faced, a time you have failed/quit etc.

Interview Questions
  • Have you heard anything about the work Morgan Stanley is doing recently?
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Great, had a really nice talk with the senior and junior roles. Friendly people and great sharing culture! The company core value is indeed presented during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Combination of technicals and FIT questions. Talked about markets a lot with my interviewers and what had been recently occurring as well as my opinion on it. Also asked some brainteasers and mental math questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Mar 2021

Interview

I have applied on the website, then i have been invited to the online numerical and reasoning thinking test. The test is not too difficult but the time given is extremely low and because of that it becomes a test impossible to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Normal numerical questions and select figures depending on patterns.

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

They send me a link in the email. Click the link you will automatically go into an interview website. It takes about 30 minutes. Each question has two chances to record. The last one will be count.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England, England)

Interview

I applied for the Sales and Trading Placement. Application process: 1. Submit your CV and cover letter online 2. Complete and pass online assessments e.g. numerical and verbal tests 3. Went through two phone call interviews 4. Assessment centre

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you were faced with a difficult situation and how did you handle it

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Jan 2021

Interview

Online tests, logic and reasoning based. Had to have some proficiency with mathematics. Heavy emphasis on working in a team. They asked a wealth of questions, some of which were easy and some required more thinking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I just had a phone interview, and questions were really random. I definitely could tell my interviewer was interested. He laughed at all my jokes. I really like this interview process definitely would interview again!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Asked me a lot of situational and competency-based questions but it wasnt like a normal interview. It wasnt usual question like why us or tell me about a time where you demonstrated..., it felt more like a conversation so it was sometimes difficult to realise its an actual interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked me a lot about my dissertation project, working style, how I go about researching etc., asked about teamwork and difficulties when working in a team, and why MS

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Submit CV and cover letter. Afterward you will get a notification on hirevue invitation. It was difficult, technical and behavioral questions so be prepared. I think they are looking for experienced people with relevant internship experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews