Morgan Stanley Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.1

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

First they call you on the phone and conduct an interview. If they like you, then they invite you in for a Superday. You go through numerous interviews and group interviews so they can observe how you act with a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you approached a problem differently than others.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then phone call with first year analyst who had gone to the same university as me (graduated the year before). It was very relaxed and not technical, but I was just unprepared.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the financial advisor and a client of hers. It was an overall good experience and the questions were mostly related to my educational background. I was offered the position right after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Super day with 4 different interviews. One group presentation where all the applicants had to work together in two teams to design a new building for Morgan Stanley. We were only allowed to use certain tools, and was later asked questions about each decision we made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Learned about the position through my student organization. Submitted my resume to the appropriate employee and was contacted for an 1:1 interview. I interviewed with someone else that went to the same University as me, that started their fairly recently. She was part of a fraternity, and later found out they hired a person from her same fraternity.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Went over resume, past experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions to see if you would get along with the team. Phone interview first then in-person interview with all members of the team. Questions regarding past work experiences, GPA, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most challenging experience and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

No interview. Hired after 2 months following submission of application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

One quick phone interview and one quick face to face interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2013.

Interview

applied through school career website, and got a call for an interview a week later. In person interview lasted for 45 minutes and had to go through my resume, and elaborated on my research experience. Some technical questions were asked too. Overall, positive experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

5 rounds of interviews - 3 technical and 2 HR

Interview Questions

• C# based questions were tough   1 Answer