Morgan Stanley Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 4.8K interviews

Applied online24%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied via Campus portal. Was called for a phone interview. Told to discuss my resume, asked me about my nontraditional major. Asked me why the specific group and team so research.

Interview Questions
  • Why this specific group/Morgan Stanley? Why Private Wealth
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2019

Interview

I interviewed at a Downtown Chicago office with a Financial advisor. The FA asked about 4 questions and let me know that I would hear back soon. I didn't have any behavioral questions, but I'm sure that is different for each group. My interview didn't last more than 20 minutes. I heard back from them about 3 months later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Met with 3 managers, talked about company, job roles, very comfortable, interactive environment. The internship is only 20 hours a week so it is not a long term internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was very lax. I met with two individuals from the group. Questions were personality based. I think the total process lasted 2 weeks. I was extended the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2018

Interview

First a phone interview was about 15 mins, then scheduled an in person interview about a week later. Then office interview with two employee's, pretty laid back. Office is in a huge building on Madison. Met in the C-Suite lounge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

1st round phone screen, second round super day and lunch with staff members. 4 back to back interviews that were relatively not too bad. A good mix of technicals and qualitative questions, DCF, LBO, transactional experience, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Scottsdale, AZ) in Mar 2018

Interview

it was pretty straightforward, come into the office and you're expected to be well kept and maintain a sense of professionalism. Not too complicated of an interview, youll start off cold calling.

Interview Questions
  • Name the last time you did something for the first time

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Long Beach, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

short, they made me make a phone call to check for my phone techniques, very nice and friendly HR representative, overall an enjoyable experience. I would recommend this to anyone who is searching for a job in the finance industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Boise, ID) in Apr 2017

Interview

One phone interview with two FAs, largely behavioral (teamwork story, leadership story) asked about former volunteering and club experiences. I told them I had an offer that was about to expire so they expedited the process and I was able to hear back in two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time you failed and how you learned from it

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2017

Interview

It was one brief interview that was really just to get to know me. There are different types of interns at Morgan Stanley and I was an informal, hourly intern helping one of the financial advisors with his work load.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews