Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 4.7K interviews

Recruiter2%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Did not get through screening, applied during different seasons across two years. Shame, it did not work out for both of us. If they would just give it a shot, they would be surprised.

Interview Questions
  • Tell a bit more about yourself ?
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

All virtual. Most of the interviews weres over the phone. 80% behavioral. They wanted to hear about my interest in Morgan Stanley. After a couple of days, they will get back to you with their decision.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

After the online application, I completed three online tests. After a couple of days, I was invited for a phone interview with a banker. It was only a half an hour long interview, but he was almost 10 minutes late. He said it will be mostly competency-based. However, I only had one competency question, and the interview was very much focused on technicals. You should know absolutely every detail of your CV.

Interview Questions
  • Enterprise Value and Equity Value Bridge. Competitors of a client my previous bank represents. Tell me about a time you worked in a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

The first round was a 20 min phone call that was mostly focused on behavioral questions with one semi-technical / brain teaser question. It was with an associate in early September.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

First round was a Zoom interview with someone in biz dev. Then I had 2 phone calls with Associates. They both seemed very uninterested and asked a few basic technicals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

document screening- online test- virtual interview- face to face interview. On virtual interview, there are 5 questions. You can answer on your Asian language for last question. They give you practice before recording for unlimited time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I received an Email saying that I was invited to a virtual interview on Hirevue. I got 5 days to prepare. Once I logged in, I could answer some practice questions before starting the real one. I was given 2 questions in which I had 30 seconds to prepare and up to 3 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The interview happened on SparkHire. I was asked three questions with multiple attempts to answer the questions. The provided me with an instruction video and some practice problems to become familiar with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

You will be asked a series of 2 questions on HireVue. You will have 90 seconds for each response and one chance to rerecord. 30 seconds of preptime in between.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in Aug 2020

Interview

There were 3-4 rounds depending on candidate , minimum 2 rounds were there. It consists of basic HR questions as well as company specific questions. Moreover there was also technical round in interview in which we were tested about our knowledge of finance and investment banking.

Interview Questions
  • Why investment banking Why Morgan Stanley
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews