Morgan Stanley Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 4.8K interviews

Applied online23%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Morgan stanley has 5 interview rounds . Two face to face interview , one coding round, one manager round, one Hr round . 1 st interview round they ask java questions and few coding questions. Second round is more java deep dive and more questions on precious projects . Coding round is to see your coding style.

Interview Questions
  • What was the best thing you did in previous job technically ?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

There were 5 rounds: 1. Coding test/Written test 2. Elementary round 3. Design round 4. Tech round 5. Behavioral round There was a separate round with HR to discuss required ctc, etc. There was a separate round with HR to discuss required ctc, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Design snake and ladders, what design to use, what entities it entails, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in Sep 2019

Interview

First round was the written test followed by 3 Technical Personal interview Written consisted of 10 Java MCQ's and 2 java problems and 1 sql queries Thereafter, Managerial Rounds, HR Rounds, Executive Director Rounds

Interview Questions
  • Mostly related to DS, Problem Solving & Designing, SQL( 2 queries max)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai)

Interview

Received call from HR for Manager's profile. 1st round was telephonic where general functional question and leadership based question was asked. Then I was called in the office for face to face interview. I was initially questioned by the HR who was more keen on pointing errors in my CV. Next I was interviewed by a panel who doesn't seems interested in the recruitment itself. They keep on telling me that the profile is very bad and it doesn't have any growth prospect. Not sure what they wanted. Complete waste of my time. HR never came back after that even after so many chasers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First round Machine coding, Second and third rounds were technical and more focussed on Core Java, design patterns and Data structures. Last round was Managerial in which main focus was on the previous projects and agile experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

Lengthy, multi-segmented interview. Many case based questions, at points felt repetitive. the process itself was a little too long but, that's how the industry works. Management attitude feels negative.

Interview Questions
  • tell me of a time that you faced a hurdle and how did you overcome it

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Jul 2016

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward and was well organised. I didn't take more than 2 hrs to complete the all interview rounds. The interview question were nither easy nor hard they were tricjy and smart questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

3 telephonic tec rounds 3 face to face TEC rounds 1 hr Covered everything from data structures to core java Collections , mulithreading Algorithms questions.

Interview Questions
  • Covered everything from data structures to core java Collections , mulithreading Algorithms questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in Jun 2016

Interview

Had 2 telephonic interview and 3 face to face interview, 1 HR interview and 1 o shore interview. After the 1st 2 initial telephonic interviews was asked to travel to mumbai for the fave to face round. After the 1st 2 face to face, had the onshore interview. Then had the HR and then again a face to face with VP

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Sandy, UT) in May 2016

Interview

Started with a phone interview as part of the screening process. This part was easy and simply assessed whether my experience would work for the role I applied for. Next was an in person onsite interview with the potential boss. While the interview itself was not difficult, I, unfortunately, did not do well and walked out knowing I did not have the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews