Morgan Stanley Operations Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Operations Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Operations Intern Interview

Interview

Signed up via on-campus recruiting. One first round interview on-campus. Second round next day included 3 interviews and a group project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a precusory 1:1 interview. Received a callback for 2 more 1:1 interviews for the following day and underwent a group senario analysis.

Interview Questions

• The group scenario analysis.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

The day started with a panel of recent hires speaking about what they do and what they enjoy about working with Morgan Stanley. The next step was 3 different 1:1 interviews with VP's in the specific unit, knowledge of current events involving the company played a large part of the interview. This was followed by a group exercise where we had a time limit to look at a lego model and try to replicate it from memory. After this we had to come up with a marketing plan and a tagline for this lego model.

Interview Questions

• What was your response to the T.A.R.P. program, and what do you think will be the long term affects?   Answer Question
    • What do you think an operations position entails within the framework of the business unit that you would be working in?   Answer Question

The wait for a response took too long, I would have accepted otherwise.