Find jobs for Operations Summer Analyst

Morgan Stanley Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 4.8K interviews

Recruiter3%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First Round on campus. The night before there was an information session in which students were encouraged to go. The first round was 30 minutes long and then we were notified if we had been accepted to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Describe this role and what it entails?
    Answer Question
  • How does your experience set you as a goo candidate for this role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Mumbai) in Oct 2020

Interview

Hiring process was basic. Apply Fill the application on website. An introductory session Aptitude Test 4 level interview Offer The interview process itself was not that confusing but the actual interviews were really time consuming and slow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First there is a Hirevue, a digitial interview. Then there is a Phone Call, with a representitive of a firm. Finally, at least before COVID, there is a Superday in the New York City office where you go around and talk to a variety of higher level employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied through OCR. First round on campus, 30 min. behavioral interview. Invited for super day for 3 one-on-one interviews and a group case study. Mostly behavioral. Overall smooth process. Know basic fit questions and be prepared to present in a group setting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

30 minute phone interview and an in person super day. Super day involved two interviews w/ different people and a group activity with other candidates in which many people sat in and observed how you interact with everyone.

Interview Questions
  • general questions about yourself

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Pretty quick, on- campus interviews with one person, the next week brought to a super- day where there were two one- on- one interviews and one group activity interview and heard back two weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview and assessment center. Primarily competency based questions. Typical questions you can find by googling competency based questions. The phone interviews and the in person interviews were of a similar nature.

Interview Questions
  • When did you work with a difficult coworker and how did you deal with it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

Attended the Career Discovery Day Conference and was selected to interview the following day. The conference was like a huge superday where we participated in a group activity and MS employees observed our performance. The following day consisted of two 30min one-on-one interviews with members of the operations team. I heard back within the next couple of weeks!

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were behavioral and situational questions about my past eperiences. They asked me why operations, why morgan stanley...

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interviews in order to narrow down the field. The first was an on-campus interview at my university. The others were at Morgan Stanley offices. They should have your resume at every step. But good to bring extras.

Interview Questions
  • Since we do have a lot of applicants, why shouldn’t we hire you?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Started by completing an online application form, followed by psychometric tests. Then a phone interview, and then an assessment centre. The assessment centre involved a group exercise, strengths based interview and then a case study, which had a presentation element.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews