Morgan Stanley Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Project Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

A current employee referred me directly with the hiring manager. Recruiting then scheduled a phone meeting with the manager. Then the next week, had a day of 5 consecutive meetings with different members of the team; 30 minutes with each person.

Interview Questions

• Each team member asked to tell them about myself. Also, each had their own set of questions based on how they would collaborate with the person in the role. Overall, they focused on my resume, asked about my career goals, as well as hobbies. I thought the interviews went well, but to much surprise, I was told 3-4 days later by HR that they will not be moving forward with my candidacy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Was all handled through phone interviews and on site interviews. All the basic interview questions. Met with with HR and hiring manager. Pretty standard process. Nothing out of the ordinary. Was asked questions about previous experience and how it would apply to the current position. The hiring manager and I had previously worked for the same employer, so some of the questions were about my experience at the former employer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions focused on what was on my resume, so as always, be ready to talk in depth about what is on it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a causal interview as far as finance goes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

I was first called for a phone interview. the phone interview was a bunch of basic questions which prove to the HR rep that you have half a brain. i was immediately requested to come in for a set of interviews which lasted about 2 hours. I was brought in for 2 individual interviews and then a group panel interview followed by a slight tour of the facilities. I was not contacted to be told I did not get the position for about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you had to deal with a difficult person or situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2013.

Interview

Went through 5 interviewing stages, questions were very practical and I was asked about practical implementations of my knowledge

Interview Questions

• Questions about practical implementation of some IT programs   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2008.

Interview

This was an internal interview as such the process was informal

Interview Questions

• What do you mean when you say "you're a project manager"?   Answer Question