Morgan Stanley Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2017.

Interview

Met a knowledgeable regional manager, very cut and dry. Government looking conservative suit and demeanor. Did not have a memorable personality for someone I would want to interact with on a frequent basis.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (White Plains, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

4 interviews at 30 mins each. Sorta a waste of time only to be outshined by an ivey leaguer - questions were mostly personality based with very little technical knowledge questioned or sales skills needed - simply pitching yourself

Have read a recent book that you can talk about, know some basic economics and youre good

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2011.

Interview

The first Interview was a phone interview, relatively short (30-40 minutes).
    Why Morgan Stanley, Why Sales, Sell yourself...Why the specific location?...simple, clean questions that you're supposed to prepare.
    The second interview was a panel interview, 3 individuals (1 hr, 2 associates)
    Around 45mins-1hour
    Basically the same questions as the first phone interview, but with added stock pitch and other behavioral questions. Should be relatively smooth. Questions about other pending offers, be honest.

Interview Questions

• If you had a million dollars, how would be allocate that million dollars in different asset classes and state proportionally how much you would invest in each asset.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Look at the pros and cons of taking the internship. Decide which opportunity cost would be greater? What's your long term goal? How do you weigh prestige of firm or interesting level of task? Depends on what you're seeking in an internship.