Find jobs for Sales and Trading Summer Analyst

Morgan Stanley Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral7%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Psychometric testing followed 2 phone interviews (1 person from trading/structuring, 1 from sales) spread out in the span of 7-10 days. To the best of my knowledge, the following step is the Assessment centre.

Interview Questions
  • How did you manifest your interest in finance?
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First round Telephone interview, then another telephone interview. Afterwards there should be an assessment centre but I didn't make it that far. I believe the assessment centre would be via online video recording.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Initial application with CV and cover letter, online psychometric tests. Then had a 30 minute telephone interview followed by AC consisting of 4 interviews. Interviews were relaxed and gained feedback after. Whole process took one month.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you have produce high quality work under intense pressure

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Process is Online tests, First round interview, Second Round interview, Assessment Centre Online test on numerical reasoning only Mainly Strength based questions in first two rounds with only a couple of technical questions

Interview Questions
  • AC: Case Study, 2xStrength interview, Technical (brainteasers) Brainteasers: -Estimate length of UK coastline - 3&5L water puzzle

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First round interview, second round interview, then you get invited to an assessment centre where you do a series of interviews and some group tasks. I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Phone interview that lasted 30 minutes with one of the senior members of the sales and trading team. It was a very interactive conversation and the interview was difficult, although a friendly interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Q: tell me about yourself Q: where would you invest your money right now? Q: what stage of the recession are we in?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

First Round is Online Assessment, Consisted of Numerical, Induction and Situational Tests. Try to be as fast as you can. They solely base the application of your tests, no one checks your CV until maybe the interview stage.

Interview Questions
  • Consisted of Numerical, Induction and Situational Tests

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Some interviewers were extremely rude to me if I did not completely understand their questions. One of them even asked me to calculate 3% of 18 to prove to them that I know basic math.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The hiring process involved an application which required a resume and cover letter, then two online quizzes which were numerical and judgement based. From there I was invited to a phone interview with an employee and then a second phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

30 minute first round phone interview. It was mostly behavioral and one technical question about conditional probability using bayes theorem. Will be at least another round after that, a super day with more technical questions with more interviewers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews