Morgan Stanley Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Service Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a referral. Had a straightforward easy first interview with hiring manager and also met with a branch manager. They were both very nice. Second interview was about 3 weeks later and the offer came 2 days after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was contacted via phone directly by the hiring manager following my online application. An interview was set up in the following two weeks. Once I arrived, I sat down directly with the manager overseeing the position I was interviewing for. He was very intrigued about my past and jobs I'd held previously, and did not spend much time overviewing the job itself. after about 15 minutes, the interview concluded, and asked if I was interested in talking to two other managers. The next manager I spoke to held the same title as the first manager, but worked in a different location within the metropolitan area. The conversation flowed much easier. Questions about my strengths and weaknesses, hypothetical client interaction questions, and other typical interview points were covered. By the end of the 15, 20 minutes spent with this manager, and personally discussing traffic routes and the city, i was introduced to yet another manager, of whom presided as supervisor over both of the managers I had already spoken to.

This conversation was shorter, but flowed much easier than the previous two conversations. I was promised an answer on whether or not they wanted to bring me on board the following monday. Today is now Friday of that Monday, and I have not heard a word back, and have left voicemails with all three managers, as there was not a particular manager who was specified I should contact.

Interview Questions

• Describing your own biggest weakness is always a challenge for me. Most people try to stay positive, and focus on their strengths in order to overcome their weaknesses.   Answer Question