Morgan Stanley Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Stanley Summer Intern Interview Questions

4.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by video conference interviews.

In the phone interview I was mostly asked general questions (why investment banking, why position, when did you become interested in investment banking, etc.), a couple of technical questions (explain DCF, what's WACC), and a few brainteasers.

There were 3 back-to-back video conference interviews: 1 technical, 2 competency based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the names of some people you've met at our networking event (which I previously mentioned to have attended)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Brief introduction of yourself.
    The intern focused on marketing

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephone Interview- I was informed around late evening that I would be having an interview the following morning. First round was largely technical but the interviewer was friendly, and the questions were follow ups to answers I was giving

Interview Questions

• Which valuation technique would yield a higher value for a firm-Public Comparables? or Past Transaction Comparables?   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied for a summer internship program in Morgan Stanley while I was in the 1st year of graduate school. After web application and taking the online skills tests (Japanese Ability and Maths) as well as personality test, I had been invited to a group interview.
    The interview was held in Ebesu. There were 6 people in my group. 3 of them were from Tokyo University and 2 of them were from Keio University. I was the only female and foreigner in the group and was from the other university.
    The interviewer was really bad. He cannot speak English, and he didn't even know how to answer people's questions. And we finished much earlier than other groups...