Morgan Stanley Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest) in May 2021

Interview

There were three interviews. The first interview was a 20 minute conversation with HR. The second interview was a 30 minute conversation with an experienced IT guy where I was asked various questions about Java. BTW you have to select a programming language you are good at in the first interview, in my case it was Java. The third interview was an AC (Assessment Center) where I had a 60 minutes coding interview and a 30 minute interview with HR (again).

Interview Questions
  • Why exactly did I choose Morgan Stanley?
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Applied through campus to technology spring insight program. Accepted after phone interview asking general questions on why you want to join the firm. Proceed with 4 hours online assessment center if candidate wants to proceed with summer internship opportunity. Assessment center consists of a case study, situational based Q&A, and 2 technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Spring insight program led to the interview. Interview took around 3-4 hours and had multiple types. There were personality strength interviews, technical and case study. The interviewers were very friendly and asked questions to test our strengths rather than finding flaws.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Fair process, a series of different group tasks and then a series of traditional developer interviews. Some brain teasers in the tech interviews. Overall a positive and and fair experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Fairly normal HireVue process that focused on asking questions like "when was a time you faced difficulty in a team" or it asked me about certain technologies or frameworks I was familiar with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Dec 2020

Interview

I completed the hireviu interview and then got called to interview on a superday. The interviewers were friendly and they asked a mix of technical and behavioral questions. Got a call 3 days after the interview for an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Easy leetcode questions and some concept based questions about data structures and fundamental concepts.

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First I had to fill an application with a cover letter and a cv. Then i had to complete an online Assessment. From there i was invited to a telephone interview and then assessment Centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Nov 2020

Interview

2 final round interviews with developers. Mixture of general Java OOP concepts, LC Easy coding questions (buy/sell stock, duplicate letters) and database design and some SQL queries. Study inheritance, Java V another language, garbage collection, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First there was an online test which had coding questions, mental ability questions, and programming MCQs as well. Next round was a technical round. First a coding question was asked based on writing power of a number, then I was asked to optimize the code. Then there were questions based on DBMS, OOPs and Operating Systems. The final round was a combination of technical and HR round. First he asked me about my previous internships, then gave me a question based on finding next smallest permutation of a number.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

online application with hirevue then after about a month, recruiter reached out to schedule virtual interview. Took a long time (2 weeks plus) to get back after the final interview. Process might have been different this year due to Covid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews