Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 4.8K interviews

Employee Referral27%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Calls with various financial advisors that focused on my background and interest in the field. The advisors were very nice and helpful throughout the process. I never felt uncomfortable. I enjoyed the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your interest in wealth management
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It went very well, the team was all very approachable and professional. They were very clear about the process and clearly outlined the clear structure in which they would be holding interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It was a very brief interview. I was still in school and they were looking for an immediate hire. They told me to contact them once I was closer to graduating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Quick phone call then we discussed the different background and ability to conduct the job. We also discussed the different hours and what will happen on a day to day basis

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The Hireview was very standard. They asked 4 questions and mostly behavioral. The one non-behavioral was something you should know anyway if you are applying here. Overall, pretty easy in comparison to different sectors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

You submit the application online and they get back to you right away to finish a hirevue within 48hrs. Hirevue was mostly behavioral/ question9s. They asked three questions and they give you about thirty seconds to think about the question and about 90 secs I think to answer the question.

Interview Questions
  • why MS? how would you describe yourself?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Had one interview where I was asked about my experiences and interests in Wealth Management. Three people interviewed me and it was a generally comfortable process. I honestly wish other interviews were as simple as this one. However, I don't think my interview was representative of the difficulty of interviewing for every intern position at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you about Wealth Management?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

1 Phone Screening and 2 Face to Face interviews. Overall very laid back. Not much in terms of technical knowledge it was heavily focused on fit. I knew one of the members on the team through a family connection so it was not very difficult.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Hanover, NH) in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied online received a hirevue invitation soon after, the hirevue was around seven questions and about a month later I received a first round interview over the phone. Phone call was very relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2019

Interview

Brief phone interview to get a feel for your personality followed by an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with 3 CSA's, one of which became my boss and one conducted by phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews