MorganFranklin Consulting Interview Questions in McLean, VA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at MorganFranklin Consulting

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very quick turn around, but I suspect that had to do with the fact that I was an employee referral. It was a single-day interview, with 4 levels of employees in the practice I was being considered for (AT&S) - one consultant, one manager, and two directors.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by a senior consultant, and they had regular, behavioral interview questions - describe a time when you had a positive impact and so on.   Answer Question

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Aug 24, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process! We are delighted that you had a positive experience and that you accepted our offer to join MorganFranklin Consulting.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process at MFC was pretty quick and easy. I interviewed then about 2 weeks later I was provided a verbal offer. It took about another 3 weeks to get the formal offer and then about another 2 weeks to start.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you took action to improve an already exisiting business process.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

First, they had me do a phone interview with someone from their HR/recruiting department. We discussed the position openly and freely and she answered any questions I had. Then about a week later I had an in-person interview with the two directors I'd be reporting to and working with. It was a very open and free discussion interview, I could tell they were really trying to get to know me and see if I'd be a good fit for them. It was a very comfortable environment. After the interview with the directors, a member of the HR/recruiting team met with me to see how I felt about the job and asked if I thought it was the kind of position I was looking for. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• After you are given a project, how do you begin? What is your process?   Answer Question

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

Feb 13, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

We're glad that you had a positive experience even though it didn't result in an offer. Thank you for taking the time to provide your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very informative and personal. The interviewed consisted of a Manager, Director, and Senior Consultant. The interview process lasted about an hour and half. The interview was all behavioral and did not have too many technical questions. The interview was based on if the candidate was a good fit for the company's culture.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

Reached out about any opportunities in their Performance Improvement group and quickly went through the process. First round phone screen one month (HR), second round phone screen the next (Director), third round phone screen in october (HR), on site interview (4 with MD's and Directors) was in november.

It was an EXTREMELY positive experience and stood out from my interviews with other companies such as EY, accenture, IBM, and Deloitte. You can tell that they value their community and have a lot of pride in what they do. It was also great to hear from each person about their individual involvement in the community.

If you do your research you will see that they are a fast growing, well run company that takes care of its own, but requires that you perform at a very high level in return.

I feel very lucky to be heading here.

Interview Questions

• A dry erase board run down of a People, Process, Technology problem. In the end it was what really set them apart. No other firm had actually talk about the concerns of implementation. Every case interview can be analyzed, but what sets this firm apart is how they want to see how you think about the actual implementation part. Even if I managed to sweat through my dress shirt it was an positive experience.   Answer Question
    • What do you want out of an employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple and easy

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter and then went to a happy hour. I was then invited for a group interview and was then split into 3 different individual interviews. Was then told through email about 2 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions, there was nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Poor communication from team throughout recruiting process. The person interviewing me for a face to face interview was 30 minutes late.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Straight-forward, no games. Apply online, once contacted by either email or phone call - face-to-face interview is scheduled. At the conclusion of the interview you will have either of two responses 1. Salary negotiation. or 2. "We'll get back to you. If your response if no1., you have landed the job.