Morneau Shepell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

initially contacted by staffing company .first round was a face to face with recruiter of staffing .its company (asked about my experiences and background ) .second was client onsite interview .(more about excel questions )

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Dunwoody, GA).

Interview

Interview was a relaxed, comfortable one. I have never felt so at ease with an interviewer. I enjoyed every moment of it. Made me feel as if I was interviewing with someone that I've known for many years.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that would make you different from anyone else that I have interviewed?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a complete mislead point blank a lie you find out in training your real job which I worked there 2 months or so and still can't confirm what that was I just came to work each day and found out 2 hours each day into my shift

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was by phone through recruiter, then received e-mail with time, place and names of interview panel of three. Each of them asked a couple of questions work experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical background and experience questions. Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or client,,,   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all, like most call centers.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was done through co-op job posting in university. Quite effortless, started out with the recruiter notifying you, scheduling for a telephone interview. Telephone interview was quite brief, where we discussed about basic goals, skills, etc. After that, you will be invited to a face to face interview with more in depth behavioural questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

There was no interview with the company. Just a test at staffing agency. Did not meet any level of management until the first day when I showed up for training.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with 3 different people on the client services side. Interview consisted of a demo of the system and generic interview questions. Mostly discussed past experiences involving client relationships & handling of issues. A lot of the time was spent listening to the interviewers talk about the product and the current clients. Not very strenuous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of room for negotiation - take it or leave it.

Pension Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Don Mills, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Don Mills, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Initial interview with HR, professional and fast. Then went in to meet with several managers and there were additional questions as well as written tests. Typical of what I studied, but also was challenging. The calculations were manual rather than other organizations that rely on software.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First, you will have a phone interview with a HR representative . At the end of the phone interview, the HR representative arranged for an interview with Digital Marketing Lead. I went to their office located in North York for the interview. It was not the interview. It was just a test for HTML/CSS. I didn't even talk. I wish that they informed me ahead that it would be a test for skill sets. Also, job descriptions for Digital Marketing Specialist state that "Advanced competencies in website management: HTML5, CSS, and content management systems (CMS);" I expected that I would manage their website, but the Digital Marketing Lead told me that the position doesn't manage websites. The position is just for creating e-mail newsletters. The Digital Marketing Lead was extremely rude.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for a phone interview about a month later, and had an in-person interview with the Client Manager and Senior Client Manager a couple of days after that. Received an offer the same day.

Standard process with the usual situational/behavioural interview questions. Interviewers spent about as much time providing information about the company and the job as they did asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a payroll file was due to be sent to a client today, but still hadn't been generated by the IT department by late afternoon?   Answer Question