Morneau Shepell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

initially contacted by staffing company .first round was a face to face with recruiter of staffing .its company (asked about my experiences and background ) .second was client onsite interview .(more about excel questions )

Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received job from temp agency. Scheduled an interview a week later. I interviewed with a manager from another location. Only 2 questions were asked throughout the interview. No questions were asked about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to navigate dual monitors?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have with benefits?   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Dunwoody, GA).

Interview

Interview was a relaxed, comfortable one. I have never felt so at ease with an interviewer. I enjoyed every moment of it. Made me feel as if I was interviewing with someone that I've known for many years.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that would make you different from anyone else that I have interviewed?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a complete mislead point blank a lie you find out in training your real job which I worked there 2 months or so and still can't confirm what that was I just came to work each day and found out 2 hours each day into my shift

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was by phone through recruiter, then received e-mail with time, place and names of interview panel of three. Each of them asked a couple of questions work experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical background and experience questions. Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or client,,,   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all, like most call centers.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was done through co-op job posting in university. Quite effortless, started out with the recruiter notifying you, scheduling for a telephone interview. Telephone interview was quite brief, where we discussed about basic goals, skills, etc. After that, you will be invited to a face to face interview with more in depth behavioural questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

There was no interview with the company. Just a test at staffing agency. Did not meet any level of management until the first day when I showed up for training.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with 3 different people on the client services side. Interview consisted of a demo of the system and generic interview questions. Mostly discussed past experiences involving client relationships & handling of issues. A lot of the time was spent listening to the interviewers talk about the product and the current clients. Not very strenuous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of room for negotiation - take it or leave it.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I interviewed at the Markham location office and the interview process took about 2 weeks. I had a phone screen chat with the HR and then followed by face to face interview with the director and senior dev.

Interview Questions

• Very detailed questions, I was asked about typescript, web accessibility, algorithm and complexity, css, etc. The interviewer is very knowledgeable, do come in and be prepared.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Lengthy process - made very easy by hiring managers and hr. Four interviews! Followed by background and reference checks. Over all took almost 2 months. One telephone interview with hr, followed by 3 different interviews with practise leader, a future colleague and director. This follows with an offer contingent on background checks

Interview Questions

• Knowledge based questions about the interview   1 Answer