Morneau Shepell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morneau Shepell Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2017

2.7

Clinical Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell.

Interview

I applied online, got an email to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen happened within a week and it lasted around 40 minutes. Very thorough, asked about different scenarios as well as my background. The in-person interview happened on the next week. Less than an hour, moderately intense interview with two interviewers. Very professional people that knew what they were talking about. Reviewed my background and asked me specific questions. Nothing scary but professional and challenging enough.

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (North Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Completed phone interview then an in person interview approx. 1 week later. Waited to receive feedback for a week before finally having to contact company recruiter for an update. I was finally told that job requirements for the position had changed from what I had originally interviewed for and that a second call was needed to discuss. The second call was completed and I advised them that I still wanted to proceed with the position. Another week passed and I was informed that I was being offered the position and would be receiving my offer letter by the end of the week with a potential start date of December 4. The end of the week came and passed, so I then reached back out the company recruiter via email and voice mail. The day after Thanksgiving I received a call from the company recruiter stating that the company had to decided not to hire for the position after budget and end of year review meetings. Not acceptable!!! I felt that they could have possibly pushed the hire date to early January or perhaps considered placement in another position. This is not how you should treat people. It also reflects poorly on how they conduct business and their company culture.

Interview Questions

• They had a lot of scenario questions and specific technical skill questions.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

initially contacted by staffing company .first round was a face to face with recruiter of staffing .its company (asked about my experiences and background ) .second was client onsite interview .(more about excel questions )

Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received job from temp agency. Scheduled an interview a week later. I interviewed with a manager from another location. Only 2 questions were asked throughout the interview. No questions were asked about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to navigate dual monitors?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have with benefits?   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Dunwoody, GA).

Interview

Interview was a relaxed, comfortable one. I have never felt so at ease with an interviewer. I enjoyed every moment of it. Made me feel as if I was interviewing with someone that I've known for many years.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that would make you different from anyone else that I have interviewed?   1 Answer

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was quick and unusual. The lady interviewing me was nervous and timid. She didn’t ask much about the job and seemed like she was just filling in to interview the 100 or more people waiting in the hall or conference room. That was a red flag to run

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to
      Work for the company .   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a complete mislead point blank a lie you find out in training your real job which I worked there 2 months or so and still can't confirm what that was I just came to work each day and found out 2 hours each day into my shift

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was by phone through recruiter, then received e-mail with time, place and names of interview panel of three. Each of them asked a couple of questions work experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical background and experience questions. Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or client,,,   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all, like most call centers.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Toronto, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was done through co-op job posting in university. Quite effortless, started out with the recruiter notifying you, scheduling for a telephone interview. Telephone interview was quite brief, where we discussed about basic goals, skills, etc. After that, you will be invited to a face to face interview with more in depth behavioural questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morneau Shepell (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

There was no interview with the company. Just a test at staffing agency. Did not meet any level of management until the first day when I showed up for training.