Morningstar Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morningstar (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

i applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morningstar (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.The overall hiring process was excellent. HR team and Tech Team is very professional they want to see if you're the right fit for the team and company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions- explain me the position you applied for? Why you're looking for a new role? Goals for next 5-10 years?
    Scenario based questions- Clients having certain issues and how you go about resolving it? What if you cant resolve it?
    Tech round- Resume based. Questions based on the technology and devices they currently have.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morningstar

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morningstar (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

The phone interview took about 30 minutes. They had me on a conference call between the recruiter and a member of the analyst team that I will be working with. There was a lot of behavioral questions and less of technicalities. I did not get the offer because the interview was for a position that I did not imagine and out of my specialty.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morningstar (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

This was actually my second time applying for a job at Morningstar, I turned down an on-site interview for the first time I applied. A couple months later I applied again, was contacted by HR a couple days later. We did a brief phone interview and I was invited on-site for an interview. I met with 4 individuals, the first 3 were very friendly, down to earth, and easy to converse with. Unfortunately, the last individual I met with seemed very disconnected and not interested in what I had to say and actually insulted me during the interview. Just for perspective, I did prepare for this interview for 4 days in advance so I responded appropriately to the interviewer's questions. Even though the first 3 interviews went great, I still have to rate this as a negative experience since I was insulted. Morningstar is a great company to work for and I would definitely apply again in the future, it's just that I decided I'm happy with the job I have now.

Interview Questions

• You have 2 conflicting priorities that have the same deadline date. Which one do you do first? Your manager is out of town and you have no other higher authority to prioritize for you.   1 Answer
    • How does your past experience make you qualified for this position?   1 Answer