Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa Casino Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Featured Interview

Casino Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cabazon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa (Cabazon, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Disclaimer: This was a special case that is unlikely to be seen by others.

I attended a hiring event which the employer invited me to due to me having submitted an online application weeks prior. There was a lengthy line before dawn and it took roughly four hours to for an interview to occur due to that length. After a series of preliminary questions from someone who was not in the housekeeping department, I was forwarded to a second interview with the housekeeping supervisor who assessed my experience using a brief series of improvised questions. Both interviews took less than ten minutes each and the offers to move forward were given on the spot.

The first interview rather curiously was centered around questions regarding customer service. The second interview focused solely on work experience and skill-based scenarios.

Interview Questions

• First interview:
    "Describe a moment you experienced where a customer had a need and what you did to go above and beyond their expectations."

Second interview:
    "What would you say was the most challenging task you've done in your experience?"   Answer Question