Morpho Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.8

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morpho (New York, NY).

Interview

After email correspondence, I was invited to do an on site interview. Interview consisted of simple questions about data structures like linked lists. I did not get an offer because I was not prepared.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morpho in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by HR via Linked in. Scheduled phone screen. Reviewed JD and CV with HR, followed by phone interview with hiring manager a few days later. Brought in for panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me what I asked for on application. Hard to argue for more. Make sure you don't low ball on the application.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morpho (Newark, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took few days. A recruiter contacted me to set up a one-hour phone interview. After that, I was given a take-home coding challenge which has to be completed in two days. They were impressed but I was told some others have already accepted an offer by that time.

Interview Questions

• Phone round: Basic C++ questions on constructors, destructors, Inheritance, Polymorphism. Few coding questions on bit manipulation like "Find out the number of ones in a number", "Find out if a number is a power of two".   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morpho (Andover, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was simple, and just like any other. Phone interview with questions first, and job related questions following. Called through corporate conference center, and was provided a conference code. Took 3 - 4 weeks for them to call me back with an offer due to travel. Was lucky enough to get in without a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work i had on my resume mainly. Don't expect questions like biggest weakness, or strength. The interview is about you.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Morpho (Wilmington, MA).

Interview

The process took 3 visits to the company's office as managers agenda conflicted with the interview process. Each visit will consists of 3 to 4 interviews on a 1-1 format. Managers were very educated and enthusiastic about teaching and talking about the company's technology. This certainly impressed me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with detection equipment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morpho (Andover, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very painless. First there was a phone screen (basic questions), then a drug test, then an onsite interview. The interviewers were extremely friendly and I didn't feel overwhelmed at all during the process.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morpho.

Interview

Submit resume online through a hiring website. A few days later I got an email back from the head scientist for a phone interview. Phone interview mostly for him to know your background and what education you've had. After the phone interview, he decides to invite you to the on site interview or not. On site interview consists with interview with 4 or 5 different scientists that will be working with you. A few technical questions about analytical instruments (OChem knowledge is key).

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morpho (Newark, CA).

Interview

Morpho currently has a contract recruiter managing the recruitment cycle. This contractor does not return calls or emails. In addition, when you are lucky enough to catch him on his phone, he immediately states that he will call you back in "10 mins" and never does. Very professional and it reflects very poorly on the organization. He made the offer and the next day, he rescinded the offer. This was the most unprofessional experience of my career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter went back and forth with the staffing agency to reduce the bill rate and my hourly rate. When all parties agreed and I accepted the offer, it was rescinded.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morpho (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Extremely easy, Just say your have electronic experience. They want people who will work alot of overtime and who can work a rotating shift. Make sure you state that your willing to do OVERTIME.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morpho (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1 Round- Aptitude (C and Java) 50 Questions.
    2 Round-Tech & HR Round
    In online aptitude 25 questions on C and 25 questions on Java (Each question time 45 sec if you miss question then it not come again )
    Basic questions on C, Programs on Shift operators, int to Hex Conversion .........