MorphoTrust USA Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MorphoTrust USA Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MorphoTrust USA

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process went on smoothly. I went through phone interview first, then was asked for an onsite interview. Since my background matches the group pretty well, the interviewers did not ask me tough questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MorphoTrust USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Initial phone interviews with two separate in house HR recruiters (note: no communication between these recruiters). Next two technical phone interviews with two different groups within the company for two separate jobs. After interviews followed up with one of the HR recruiters who said first job he was filling wasn't interested in interviewing me further. The other recruiter said they were interested in bringing me in. After 1 week, I called back and they said the second group changed their minds. I felt this was unfair like the second group talked to the other group and they put in a bad word to nix my interview with the second group. I had to follow up which I did not like or think was professional. I really wasn't given a good explanation for the initial interest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA (Billerica, MA).

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via Dice, and arranged a phone screen with the manager, which went well. The in-person interview was arranged. You're placed in a conference room, and six to eight people rotate through the room. Friendly, but each probing for weakness, as may be expected. I think you can tell a lot about a company where not one person asked, in four hours, if you'd like a drink of water, or need to use the rest room. There was zero follow-up, yeah or nay, just a black hole.

Interview Questions

• Design classes for a parking lot containing three types of vehicles, and three types of spaces.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA (Bloomington, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back, and open. Management and staff asked questions relating to Object Oriented coding theory. I interviewed with the manager and discussed general management and work styles.

I then was interviewed individually by the software engineers. I walked through previous work experience and high level design of the software.

Finally I followed up with the manager again to close out any non-technical questions I still had.

Interview Questions

• What is the benefit of using an interface over instancing a class?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Basically I showed them some software I wrote and answered some questions about Microsoft Tools. This was a while ago. Things have changed. Depending on the position, they can be very easy or very demanding.

Interview Questions

• They asked about image manipulation stuff and then they wanted to know when I could start.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA (Billerica, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

It took two weeks for them to respond from originally applying. The interview process consisted originally of two interviews.

The first was an introduction to the business and explaining my background and the company's background and interest. It went very well. I waited a full week. I was invited back for another, more technical interview. That went very well as well. I waited another week.

They asked me back for a THIRD technical interview, so others could evaluate, and that was the most technical.

After that, NOTHING. No offer, no thank you but no thank you, nothing, despite emailing and leaving a voice mail for the recruiter. Very unprofessional.

If you are thinking about applying, beware that this might take a long time and go nowhere.

Interview Questions

• Model a parking lot that parks several different kinds of cars, describing the data and functional signature.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MorphoTrust USA (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

An adequate process. Interviewed with a couple of people. Asked reasonable questions. We both determined that the company was not a good match and I went on my way.

Interview Questions

• If you throw a block of ice into the water from a boat does the level of the pond go up or down?   1 Answer