Morrison Child and Family Services Community Based Services Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Morrison Child and Family Services

1 Interview Review

Community Based Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Child and Family Services (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online via their company website. I received a call to schedule an in person interview about 1 1/2 weeks later. The first in person interview was at a different location than where the position was for. The supervisor of the interviw location and the HR manager was there to interview me. They asked me roughly 30 questions, mostly 'what would you do if BLANK.' Afterward, they let me know they would follow up with me by the end of the week. At the end of the week they asked me for a second follow up interview. The second interview was the following week at the location the person in the position would be working at. The people interviewing me this time was a case manager at the location and the person who would have been my direct supervisor. They asked me 5 questions. Afterward they again told me they would let me know their decision by the end of the week. A couple days later they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about yourself and why you are interested in this position.   Answer Question
  • Talk about your organizational/paperwork and time management skills.   Answer Question
  • What do you look for from a work team? What strengths do you bring to a team?   Answer Question
  • How do you accept feedback/direction? What is your communication style?   Answer Question
  • What do you need in a supervisor?   Answer Question
  • Tell us 3 of your strengths and 3 of your weaknesses   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you're a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
  • What drew you to our organization and why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with an upset client?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with disagreements with co-workers?   Answer Question
  • Give us an example of a time you worked in a team where one member wasn't as engaged. What did you do?   Answer Question
  • If you finish all your tasks for the day or have down time at work, what do you do?   Answer Question